Slave to a Rhythm (with no grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youll have to talk to Guy Mate :lol, but sense had to be seen, this WONT work, its pretty poor all round, id have wagered more money on the old FG hull TBH............anyhoo, heres to the future of proper vac R&D i guess.

lee

Last edited:
As Lee said, I've had to move away from the build, I dont want to throw all the Kit parts I have at it as there are some very large differences from what I have to what I would like.

Its a lot of money(in parts) and I believe we can improve on it and start again...Nothing ventured nothing gained. I wont get rid of this build though as I need it for a another reason so its not been a waste and its been invaluable to help working out where its off so as to make a possible Slave 2 even better....only time and talent will tell.

Slave will never go away....muuuuhhhaahhhh haahaha hhhaaaa!!!!!

eh up guy,nice to hear ya not giving up mym8,hope you jump back into it soon ace,and i think i know that slave 2 will be better for you,but slave one looked sweet for me!..peza

I'll never give up on Slave Pezza mate, even when all the odds are stacked or even in my favour it will be with me, I've had a taste and thats set now. Work has taken over my life again so I have no choice but to put all builds down for a long time. When I'm home all my efforts are going into the B-wing scratch then the PD, so many upgrades to not do these 2 next.

I've spent months on ID's so its time I start cutting and bending, my time away from the boards has been pretty productive.

Sounds good Guy!. Times not wasted with research, probably takes up most of our time TBH?.
The Slave is an elusive foe, but I'm sure you'll have one in your hands before long mate, she's in your blood now & you'll never rest untill you have one in your primer crusted paws:lol.

eh up tayta,nice to know ya still buildin mym8,hope to see some new stuff soon good buddy...yours peza

Very happy to say that after all these years I finally got to see the best Studio scale collection around then went to the identities Exhibit the next day to see a smaller but nice bunch of models. Juliens collection is slightly bigger but as he doesn't have a Slave 1 we had to brave the que's!!!!

What an amazing model to see and as we totally flaunted the no flash rule we've nailed so much more then was previously known, new donors, the real colour and inner wing well goings on....well worth every penny and the drive......

Myself, Julien and he who shall not be named all enjoying the best views of the best model ever made and getting under everyones feet in the process :)

And does anyone have any idea when its coming to the UK? Last one I went to was at the Barbican in 2000. Hope you got all the reference you needed, be interesting to see if the Slave One is finished before the proposed standalone comes out .

It was a great week-end !
Im going to send you some pics but I need to have a close look at what it is worth it or not (not sure if you're interested in replicating Fett's shoes haha). :)

Cutthumb, next is France again, Lyon, until April 2015. I think we (and they) dont know what's next.

What bunch of scruffy looking nerf hearder...:lol Cool to actually put faces to the screen names.

I'm wonder if this one will ever come close to me in the states.

Guy Cowen;34140 99 said:
SAM_2755_zps1844c62c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back