Slave to a Rhythm (with no grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just sick mate, you blow us away with your builds, turn out to be a master painter & now your'e a natural vacformer:lol.
That wing looks great Guy, I doubt you'd be able to tell the difference between the actual parts.
BTW, no reply ever came regarding the cast doors you enquired about, sorry mate, I tried.:cry
Stu

Thats looks good Guy you maybe surprised......and like the ones
you made yourself! Nothing beats home made polystyrene just
tastes better than order out resin.:lol

Oh no..Slave one...don't start me off...control, control I must learn control...

I have to go away from the screen now....good luck with the build Guy...looks good already...

Phil

Thats looks good Guy you maybe surprised......and like the ones
you made yourself! Nothing beats home made polystyrene just
tastes better than order out resin.:lol

I'll let you know if its bitter or sweet when the doors arrive :lol

Oh no..Slave one...don't start me off...control, control I must learn control...

I have to go away from the screen now....good luck with the build Guy...looks good already...

Phil

Cheers Phil, I've got some inspiration mate :thumbsup

Ok then, been looking for this for a while, I'm convinced I've already hacked this part up long ago....the mind plays tricks on you when your staring at plastic for too long.

Any help or advice or bone thrown on this part in Red would be worth noting in the Jedi archive!

Help21.png

Ha Ha Ha, No wonder I've ben pulling my hair out, I've only ever seen it from above. Cheers Julien
Now that makes the scratched doors a hole new ball game...Doh!

Last edited:
It's funny you said that Julien. I was thinking that, but didn't look at the donor kit yet. It sure looked like them. Yet another thing that'll need to be molded and cast. Wherever that list is, I guess this should go on it. Jason Eaton or Wright or someone else was looking at casting parts of this, right? I'd offer the part but have no confidence in successfully casting it.

Guy, the red part is actually the door !

It's funny you said that Julien. I was thinking that, but didn't look at the donor kit yet. It sure looked like them. Yet another thing that'll need to be molded and cast. Wherever that list is, I guess this should go on it. Jason Eaton or Wright or someone else was looking at casting parts of this, right? I'd offer the part but have no confidence in successfully casting it.

You bought an Entex, for Slave, and "didnt look at the donor kit yet"?
Scott, c'mon, whats wrong with ya? :lol.

lee

As soon as Mike Salzo comes up for air, he's gonna cast some Sealab and Entex stuff, yeah.

Didn't think you'd all start building NOW... thought there'd be more time, lol.

Jason, I'm off work for a few months so wanted to get a good start, I'm not working till mid Jan or so. Perfect opportunity to get stuck in for me, I may come across a bit impatient but want to strike whilst the Iron is hot so to speak.

I'm thinking of even (gulp) going for an Entex Kit if one comes up....Gulp.....GULP GULP

Do it! It's a MASSIVE kit and those doors are sooo big.... the lure of styrene is too great!

It may just be part of the normally cast door. I'll check when I get home. I'd thought when I posted that it was the corresponding interior piece, but it's probably just the back of the door piece.

Yeah, I got into the habit of collecting kits. I have two partially built entex kits. Gotta put them together to make a newish one and resell it.

Work has been driving me nuts for the past year and a half. Not much time to get into making this stuff and started collecting. Bad habit. Just now getting back into sorting it all out and getting back on track.

I can also lend these parts out for Jason's casting party/bits/kits, but I think he's got it covered as far as I can see.

You bought an Entex, for Slave, and "didnt look at the donor kit yet"?
Scott, c'mon, whats wrong with ya? :lol.

lee

Scott I'll take the Entex off your hands when you decide bud or the casting either way.

Could someone clarify if the door part is a separate piece from the Kit or just the back part of the Door itself?

Most graciously G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back