SS Buck Rogers Starfighter

Pinned wings.. ohh yeah stole a bunch of my wifes coat hangers and cut them up. I like them cause they can be bent to get final position prior to setting.

We have been working hard. Decals on the way and the last of the parts are done. We plan on having a few on hand so if you want another just let us know.

We are also going to do the Happy Birthday Buck version and the Four Seater for die hard fans.

Steve

Steve that looks seriously awesome, great casts and a great ship, not my thing but man i cant wait to see some of these built up, fanatastic work. Lets just hope the good lady Neisen doesnt want her hangers back anytime soon lol :p

lee

buckrogers03.jpg

WAY TO GO BUCK...

<div class='quotetop'>(Kuhn Global @ Oct 10 2006, 10:59 AM) [snapback]1335350[/snapback]</div>
Please forgive my ignorance, but is this piece being done right now for kit release?

Thanks in advance guys.
[/b]

Yes, On page 4 says it will start to ship this week if decals are in.

Lynn

<div class='quotetop'>(Lynn TXP 0369 @ Oct 10 2006, 09:00 AM) [snapback]1335403[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(Kuhn Global @ Oct 10 2006, 10:59 AM) [snapback]1335350[/snapback]
Please forgive my ignorance, but is this piece being done right now for kit release?

Thanks in advance guys.
[/b]

Yes, On page 4 says it will start to ship this week if decals are in.

Lynn
[/b][/quote]
Thanks Lynn.

I seem to have missed an announced price... any idea what that would be? Is this 1/24 scale? Who mastered this? Is this one of yours Steve or one of your crew's?

Still ignorant...sorry...lol.

<div class='quotetop'>(Kuhn Global @ Oct 10 2006, 12:11 PM) [snapback]1335413[/snapback]</div>
Thanks Lynn.

I seem to have missed an announced price... any idea what that would be? Is this 1/24 scale? Who mastered this? Is this one of yours Steve or one of your crew's?

Still ignorant...sorry...lol.
[/b]

Your welcome.
Price page 2 post #22
Yes to all the the above.

I guess you have been away.?. :lol

Lynn

<div class='quotetop'>(Jestefarean @ Oct 10 2006, 11:19 AM) [snapback]1335487[/snapback]</div>
wow Kurt, how did you miss this? I thought you lived on these boards. :p

She's a perty ship...wll look fantastic built.
[/b]
LOL... you're right... I have no excuse..lol. Naaaa.. I don't live on the board, but do quickly monitor it throughout the day...gotta try to keep on top of what is offerred. ;) After all,.. this is the only board I really monitor unless guided somewhere.

Gotta fit this one in the budget... didn't plan for it accordingly for this time period...lol.... I must be slippin. :lol

<div class='quotetop'>(cobywan @ Oct 10 2006, 09:40 AM) [snapback]1335338[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(EchoLeader @ Oct 10 2006, 12:00 PM) [snapback]1335230[/snapback]
buckrogers03.jpg

WAY TO GO BUCK...
[/b]

That's vulgar.
[/b][/quote]
Is it just my "oversexed" sick mind or is something humorously nasty about this robots "HEAD" ??? :love

<div class='quotetop'>(BlueSquad2001 @ Oct 10 2006, 11:30 AM) [snapback]1335498[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(cobywan @ Oct 10 2006, 09:40 AM) [snapback]1335338[/snapback]
<div class='quotetop'>(EchoLeader @ Oct 10 2006, 12:00 PM) [snapback]1335230[/snapback]
buckrogers03.jpg

WAY TO GO BUCK...
[/b]

That's vulgar.
[/b][/quote]
Is it just my "oversexed" sick mind or is something humorously nasty about this robots "HEAD" ??? :love
[/b][/quote]
LOLOL...bitty bitty bitty...lol. There was all kinds of "wrong" written in that show...lol..... but at least the Starfighter wasn't one of them...nor Erin Grey. ;)

I totally agree.........I tuned in consistently for 3 things: Erin Gray, Pamela Hensley and Starfighters.............LOL. And definitely in that order...

I didnt recieve any but got a bunch of boxes filled with packing today. any day now guys.

Kurt... did you get all your answers you were looking for?

Does any one out there have a font file for the Movie/TV series font for Buck Rogers.. some one told me they reused the original Battlestar Galactica font style.. can anyone help?

Please email sneisen@comcast.net

Thanks

Steve

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back