SS Buck Rogers Starfighter

I just picked up a studio scale Thunderfighter that I assume was from this run that is without decals.

Does anyone have any extra decals they would be willing to sell to me, or have a source they may point me towards?

Thanks

Alley, which kit did you buy? what price did you pay if you don't mind my asking?

A supposedly authentic Starfighter Uniform is up for auction at Hakes auction house. Only one day left to bid. http://www.hakes.com/item.asp?Auction=214&ItemNo=139012

I was the opening bid at $500 but was out bid and don't want to chase it any higher since it is really questionable as to who wore the shirt on the show. I almost guarantee that it was not one of Erin Grey's assigned shirts. Take a look at it and see if you agree, that the stitching is wrong. On the women's shirts, the chest area body of the shirts had a form fitting taper seam that ran vertically from the breast down to the waist line, ending under the belt. This allowed the shirt to be more form fitting for women. The men's shirts had a similar taper seam, but ran horizontally from the nipples outwards to the arm pits. I'm no expert, but the one for sale on Hakes strikes me as a man's shirt. Not a woman's. And no size is given. Also for auction is a pair of white spandex leisure pants from the show, but they are not the ribbed starfighter uniform pants. Also for auction is a pair of mens white boots. http://www.hakes.com/item.asp?Auction=214&ItemNo=138921 Look at how tall the boost heels are. Who was the shorty that wore those size 11s.

Comments? If anyone ends up buying this shirt at auction I'd like to go in on it with you to analyze how it was made so we can, as a group start making our own costumes. I recently bought a nice spandex long sleeve, V neck, high collar shirt that will make a great foundation for the uniform. All it needs is the ribbing up the sleeves and add the secondary shoulder cowl.

Hi, I saw the listing on Facebook and have tried to contact via Fb as want to but the BR Starfighter and need to know postage to UK! Anyone help?

Hi, I saw the listing on Facebook and have tried to contact via Fb as want to but the BR Starfighter and need to know postage to UK! Anyone help?

he does mention if you want a faster reply to email him directly at the email provided.

IMG_1829.JPG

Here is one I made a while back for a client who used to work for Apogee. ;-)

Oh, and yeagh they are in stock.
George

Just received my parts of resin loveliness and wow...so pleased :D. B E A Utiful. The body is one hollow part with stunning detail. Begging to be painted.

Thanks to the Timeslip people for this amazing kit. :thumbsup

My Starfighter/Thunderfighter is in the bath being re-greased at the moment. I have read the best base colour of a Tan...which Tan?

Thanks in advance

yep - get'em while they're hot :)

from Timeslip - not me :) I have one and not sending it anywhere :)

Jedi Dade
I emailed them a few days ago and haven't heard back. Is this usual? Is there another method? I don't see it listed on the site which is why I asked about availability.
Thanks,
Mike

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back