Pics of Superman and Green Lantern with Muscle Suit (pic heavy)

LOGANCLAW22

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
All,

Took some pics the other night to see how my Superman and Green Lantern suits would look on my muscle suit. Just posting pics. Not the best pics. I have a much better Green lantern mask but did not want to go through applying spirit gum so threw on the cheap kids masks as I was just getting an idea of overall appearance. Need to grow my hair out also from recent haircut. Even has Krypto in the background. I need to lengthen the cape straps as they cannot reach to clasp in the back because of size of muscle suit so you can see some of the muscle suit showing back of my neck.

SupermanGreenLanternPaul016.jpg

SupermanGreenLanternPaul017.jpg

SupermanGreenLanternPaul020.jpg

SupermanGreenLanternPaul009.jpg

SupermanGreenLanternPaul008.jpg

One of Brandon's Muscle suits. They are incredible. Agree that it may be too big for a Green lantern suit.

Paul

I know this is a older thread by a whole two years, but where did you get that green lattern suit? Been looking online most are either latex which I can make but not interested or look cheap, this one looks just right. Thanks in advance
P

I know this is a older thread by a whole two years, but where did you get that green lattern suit? Been looking online most are either latex which I can make but not interested or look cheap, this one looks just right. Thanks in advance
P

For a Green Lantern suit check out Frontier Costume. Ryan did a nice one and Sonjou will sell you a file to have printed yourself.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back