Gelatin Joker Scars

SDCC85

Hi guys!

I ordered two sets of the gelatin scars, and had a practice run with one set today.

They glued on easily and are quite comfortable.

The only problem I have is the line between my skin and the gelatin. When I begin to apply make up, the join becomes very noticeable. I've got water based red, which took nicely. For the white I've got Leichner Theatrical Clown White.

The gelatin is different to my skin, and I'm concerned it's going to be really obvious. I used the gelatin blender, and it did help a fair bit, but I must be missing something.

Thanks

Hi guys!

I ordered two sets of the gelatin scars, and had a practice run with one set today.

They glued on easily and are quite comfortable.

The only problem I have is the line between my skin and the gelatin. When I begin to apply make up, the join becomes very noticeable. I've got water based red, which took nicely. For the white I've got Leichner Theatrical Clown White.

The gelatin is different to my skin, and I'm concerned it's going to be really obvious. I used the gelatin blender, and it did help a fair bit, but I must be missing something.

Thanks

its all about how you blend in the makeup and match the gelatin to your own skin colour tone

I hadn't no. I watched the video on Nimba for the scars and he applied makeup after it was glued on. Would you suggest it then?

Maybe I need to have another watch and be more patient.

Thanks

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back