2011 Red Y-Wing: Build Thread™

I'm goign to dust off the old crystal ball and predict that in the not too distant future there will be a multitude of uber-cool threads depicting red jammer and red jammer mods flooding the RPF :thumbsup

this model and the enormous amount of detailing just begs for a blow by blow thread :)

Jedi Dade

Oh man it's all wet and I have to wait to do more!!

(that's what she said?)

L1110509.jpg

Yeah, having to hold station when its all wet, its never good lol.
Looks killer J, so clean, what base color you aiming for? Was she the same Platinum white used on X wings? Enquiring minds and all.
Hopefully should have mine next week, cant wait to fondle it in my own private lair muahahaaa!

Lee

Yeah, I'm shooting for the same as the Blue 1... it matches up with the pics taken before it was shipped overseas. Of course, I'll refine it past that to what it looks like now!

DUDE...

finished the first installment and now its like a book with no ending... Ouch...

And after seeing this I'm going to assume that everyone who worked on this especially Mike S, (who I assume has the molds), has greeblies for life... My Goodness.

Jedi Dade

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back