LIFE SIZE FREDDY KRUEGER "Freddy's Revenge" COMPLETE

youngo23

BIG UPS TO ANDY....OMG THIS FREDDY IS SICK AS HELL....I LOVE IT AND I CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE THIS IN FRONT OF ME. RIGHT NOW I'M OUT IN SOUTH KOREA SO I CAN'T ENJOY THIS UNTIL I GET HOME IN JAN....ANDY YOUR A BEAST!!!!!!!!!!

Kruegerfinished24copy.jpg

Kruegerfinished18copy.jpg

Kruegerfinished17copy.jpg

Kruegerfinished15copy.jpg

Kruegerfinished10copy.jpg

Kruegerfinished1copy.jpg

Yeah rich...he emailed the pics to me this morning....stunned...couldn't sleep afterwards....lol. Now i have to wait till damn jan to actually have it in front of me....my tour in korea ends then....

Awesome piece !!! Andys work is top notch and he's a nice guy too, and he's fair to his clients.
I think the pose and sculpt are just perfect .... I have to say it's possibly the best Freddy I've ever seen, and Thats saying alot as Howards is 10 out of 10 also.

Howard's piece is amazing as well....if i only had half the talent these guys have.....the hat a friend of mine makes...most accurate part 2 hat there is. Just wait....I have a few ideals up my sleeve that Andy will do....but this piece is amazing!!!! Thanks for the comments guys

That is an amazing piece of art!would't want it lurking at night around my house tho...LOL.

Last edited:
The artist really captured the evil look of the Freddy make up.
Andy Wright has some sick skills.

Very impressive piece. :cheers

Last edited:
I have another ideal that i want to do now this one was an amazing piece. I already know exactly how i want it....soooooo i would say expect something in a few months.....;-)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back