Iron Man 3

I live about 7 hours away and have friends there. Rylo lives not too far away...

We should have a wilmington prop party during filming and all go and try to get some pics! :)

They filmed my episode of Dawsons Creek there (Well they filmed ALL the episodes of DC there). Really nice little town. Good restaurants. Hope the movie turns out better than IM2

looks like it'll be a good boost to the state.
If we make a good impression, maybe Marvel will make all of their films here

They filmed my episode of Dawsons Creek there (Well they filmed ALL the episodes of DC there). Really nice little town. Good restaurants. Hope the movie turns out better than IM2

I met Katie Holmes there randomly like 12-15 years ago. She said she was visiting some friends. She was leaving the campus of... I can't remember. :confused

It was before Tom and she was VERY nice. A LOT nicer than you woulda thought she would be. :)

Again... NC prop party? :love

Was going to be shot in detroit just like the avengers. But our new ******* gov. Git rid of our states tax credits for films. Had a ton of movies done here the last two yrs. Now all we have is the new Oz film.

I haven't heard of any story details leaked yet, save for the rumor that the Mandarin and the 10 rings might be the big bad.

apparently ben kingsley will play the villain

which just shouts MANDARIN to me. seriously, the roll is perfect for him.

They are also filming part of the movie in China, assuming RDJ is ok with that association as he's a staunch Tibet supporter. China = Mandarin, or some modernized movie version of him.

I read an article that I can't seem to find now, but in it they asked about who could play Tony Stark once RDJ eventually steps down. They didn't name any actors, but said they hope to just continue the series like James Bond, where a different actor steps in, but they don't do an entire reboot and origin story all over again. They just continue on.

I really wish they would do this with all the comic movies from now on. Then they could make much more interesting story lines without having to get the origin and character introductions out of the way every time.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back