Iron Man 3

Latino Review is reporting Tony Stark’s new car in Iron Man 3 is this $2 million Bugatti Veryron Hyper Sport.
Iron-Man-3-Bugatti.jpg

Now AIM is in the movie? Wow, marvel really wants to keep expanding their movie verse. I love it. I really hope we get some weird yellow headed bad guys!

It all sounds pretty exciting, knitting together elements of the Extremis story as well as A.I.M could be a great idea, its interesting that A.I.M created the Cosmic Cube, at least in the original Marvel universe

One of the things that I liked alot about Iron Man (the first movie) was that it was at least semi-plausible/tangible stuff. But as the movies have progressed, they've moved away from the technical, tangible, realistic aspect and moved way more into the 'comic' realm.

I liked it a lot more when the story seemed at least semi-plausible.

Well you have to remember that they are still in fact comic book based movies that revolve around super heroes.
One of the things that I liked alot about Iron Man (the first movie) was that it was at least semi-plausible/tangible stuff. But as the movies have progressed, they've moved away from the technical, tangible, realistic aspect and moved way more into the 'comic' realm.

I liked it a lot more when the story seemed at least semi-plausible.

Well you have to remember that they are still in fact comic book based movies that revolve around super heroes.

:lol

Yeah...well there is that...

:lol

Though you have to admit that of all the characters, Iron Man (or at least the suit) is the most 'realistically plausible' character of the bunch. I'm sure that sooner or later an RPF'er will figure out how to make their suit fly.

That was actually the plan all along, and why they started with Iron Man. They wanted to ground this universe in reality first, and then layer in the mystical and supernatural elements. Doing it that way helps make the more fantastical elements introduced later more believable

You're asking how to illegally download this movie on a forum that is screened by the studios AND has a bunch of members that work in the film industry?

You won't last long here...:rolleyes

:lol and the fact that it's filming right now and hasn't been released yet! :behave
I love first posts!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back