Iron Man 3

Admittedly I never read Iron Man comics, but does he actually have any villains aside from Mandarin who aren't guys in mech suits like him?

iron_man_3_iron_patriot_coldblood7_eric_savin_2.jpg

steve rogers is gonna be pissed when he sees they stole his suit design!

This is the character in the star spangled suit played by James Badge Dale
ColdBlood
206351-176028-coldblood.jpg

"Eric Savin oversaw the Ultra-Tech project for the U.S. Army. He discovered the project lead was a traitor and Eric was killed when he confronted the traitor. He was reborn as the cyborg Coldblood-7."

While I like the idea of Iron Patriot, something about the suit is just bothering me. The colors make it look like too much is going on, but that may be because I am used to Tony's gold and red.

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh485/ComicForAWife/Osborn.gif?t=1330797475
It would be great to see Osbourne as the Patriot, but with Sony...it won't happen at least in this film.

Also what if it is not the Iron Patriot, but Detroit Steel, by Justin Hammer?
Detroit Steel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Agreed. I am thinking Detroit Steel. Hammer had the Mark2, War Machine did not have the plates of the mk2. So those plates could have been used in building Detroit Steel.

Eric Savin, one of the villains of "Iron Man 3." In the comics, Savin is a soldier who is gravely injured in a land mine explosion and reanimated as a cyborg called Coldblood-7. It looks like the movie merges his character from the books with the Iron Patriot armor (which was worn by Spider-Man's nemesis Norman Osborn, aka the Green Goblin).

Iron Patriot Spotted on set of Iron Man 3

Hey guys here are some verified pictures of the new comin up Iron Man 3 movie.
Iron Patriot suit is worn by James Dale but we still dont know which role he is goin to play.

13600-iron-patriot-iron-man3-05-435x580.jpg

13599-iron-patriot-iron-man3-04-435x580.jpg

13598-iron-patriot-iron-man3-03-435x580.jpg

13597-iron-patriot-iron-man3-02-435x580.jpg

Re: Iron Patriot Spotted on set of Iron Man 3

Eric Savin, one of the villains of "Iron Man 3." In the comics, Savin is a soldier who is gravely injured in a land mine explosion and reanimated as a cyborg called Coldblood-7. It looks like the movie merges his character from the books with the Iron Patriot armor (which was worn by Spider-Man's nemesis Norman Osborn, aka the Green Goblin).

Hey guys here are some verified pictures of the new comin up Iron Man 3 movie.
Iron Patriot suit is worn by James Dale but we still dont know which role he is goin to play.

13600-iron-patriot-iron-man3-05-435x580.jpg

13599-iron-patriot-iron-man3-04-435x580.jpg

13598-iron-patriot-iron-man3-03-435x580.jpg

13597-iron-patriot-iron-man3-02-435x580.jpg

Hopefully they'll have some cool scene that introduces the inception of the new suit design and he won't just drop in from the sky. I love how they did the Hot Rod Red scene in IM1, but this looks a bit too...comic-al for Tony Start to wear in real life and still get any respect.

I second the comments about Steve Rogers - he'll be pissed when he sees that Tony stole his design!! LOL!!

Hopefully they'll have some cool scene that introduces the inception of the new suit design and he won't just drop in from the sky. I love how they did the Hot Rod Red scene in IM1, but this looks a bit too...comic-al for Tony Start to wear in real life and still get any respect.

I second the comments about Steve Rogers - he'll be pissed when he sees that Tony stole his design!! LOL!!

...it's not one of Tony's suits

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back