Iron Man 3

I hope this doesn't turn into a "Let's add even MORE villians for the hero to fight" problem other movies have done...

Plus, I wonder how they're going to skirt around the issue Norman Osborn is (probably) still owned by Sony for the movie rights.

I really doubt they will follow the post Civil War/Skrull Secret Invasion route for the movie. They will likely use this new character through a different adversary.

Yeah, if they go with trying to up the number of bad guys, ala Spiderman 3, or one of the Batmans with half of the Rogue's Gallery in the movie then it's going to suck.

weeeeeell, do we exactly know that osborne is solely owned just by sony?

many characters have shared licenses, im not sure which were the prime examples for this, but some are shared licenses

so, maybe because its an avengers storyline character he could be in the movie. i actually was thinking guy pearce was the guy in the suit. but now im not sure who he will play. im still sure ben kingsley is the mandarin

/edit: i just checked imdb, and ben kingsley does no longer have a rumour tag next to "the mandarin"
im not sure if that is any confirmation, but yeah...

iron_man_3_iron_patriot_coldblood7_eric_savin_2.jpg

the helmet design looks just barely the same as the other im helmets

maybe its the color scheme, but i cant put my finger on it.

The ears are the same shape as Cap's instead of circular, the cheeks extend further back than on the IM helmet, the face isn't as rounded and has angles on the face just before the cheeks, the center "vent" seems more in line with the style of the War Machine helmet, and the lower jaw is a bit more square/angular along the sides.

Those are the big differences I can see at this resolution.

-Nick

It would be cool to see Osborne in the suit but I know with spider man that's probably unlikely.

I agree the villains based off of Stark Tech has been done. Let's move on to something else please.

The RPF never ceases to amaze.

Whilst roaming the web I stumble on a little image of a "on the set" image of a new armor for IM 3, so I thought to see if it's been noticed on the forum, and it was posted here already!

At least I only missed it by a day...

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back