Iron Man 3

320306_10151026749927243_498052836_n.jpg
whattaaaaa...

Ben Kingsley confirmed as The Mandarin in the Iron Man 3 footage shown at Comic Con.

Shane Black confirms Rebecca Hall as Maya Hansen and Guy Pearce as Aldrich Killian.

Last edited:
anyone got the footage of the panel about im3= they said armor getting onto Tony was sick!
i got the next best thing

text!

We begin in Stark's lab. He's talking to "dummy" and his suits of armor, telling them he's about to introduce them to their badass baby brother. He asks Dummy to play some seasonal music and he turns on a techno version of Jingle Bells. Stark stands, posing and flexing. Suddenly a piece of armor shoots across the room. One by one, his armor form, flying at him as he wills it to. One hits his crotch, through, and he doubles over. Another slams into his back and he falls, but jet-propels himself back up.

The last piece is the faceplate and, as it comes at him, he flips, propeling himself off the crowd with one hand upside down while the mask comes on. We see another scene with Favreau as Happy talking to Stark through a video chat. "You can't talk to me like that," he tells Stark good humoredly, "I don't work for you anymore.""That's because you quit!" says Stark. He says he can't deal with Stark being off with the Superfriends these days. We see a bunch of footage -- Guy Pearce's character -- The Iron Patriot armor.

"Some people call me a terrorist," says a voice (I don't think it's Kingsley) "I consider myself a teacher. Lesson number one: There is no such thing as heroes." We see a bunch of helicopters firing on Stark's house, blowing it off the edge of the cliff. Inside, every suit of armor is destroyed. Iron Man falls into the ocean as wreckage comes down on top of him. Cut to Ben Kingsley as The Mandarin. It's the costume from the comic almost exactly. The footage ends and they're even calling him the Mandarin now. Mandarin is wearing at least four rings

so much for the war machine rumour. guy pearce is iron patriot

I like that new suit! :eek

And I liked the sliver-and-red from two as that was the color of the one during the old "armor wars" back in the 80's;frankly I liked it more then the red-and-gold scheme and was right up there with the gray "first suit" of the mid 80's and Tony coming back as Iron Man.

They haven't made anything close to the red-and-sliver of then and it's giant shoulder pads....yet.

So it is just the different lightning then. Cause it looks much better as silver here than the previous beige.
Hey guy's you have to see this thing in person It's Freakin' Gorgeous! My old Mk 6 is in the office of a Disney Studios producer Named Derek Thompson and I got to see all kinds of stuff there. Its "New Gold" same color as the Pitt Panther's Football teams helmets, or Lexus Gold. I think this suit is "Awesome!!!!" And It fits. I cant wait to see the weaponry it has for IM3...In my opinion "This is the best armor yet!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back