Iron Man 3

its so obviously extremis, its not even up to debate!

Pssssh, sir! You are obviously getting your suits mixed up! :p

I'm still saying the suit will be more similar to BE than Extremis. We had loads of Extremis influenced designs with the first two, it's time to evolve. :thumbup:

Does any one here remember the old Marvel Universe comic books? The one on Iron Man was pretty cool and pretty technical about his armor. If I remember correctly it told about how some kind of artificial microbe virus was ran through the metal which would then die and leave all the circuits--or something to that effect. Sounded pretty cool back then.

I'm not sold on the nano tech suit like in Extremis for the film. Sure it's cool but having the nano tech leaves out that vulnerability that Stark has away from his suit. Meh just a thought

I'm not sold on the nano tech suit like in Extremis for the film. Sure it's cool but having the nano tech leaves out that vulnerability that Stark has away from his suit. Meh just a thought

well to be fair, it is that way in the comics. Hell, he survived an exploding building because the extremis armor assembled faster than the explosion expanded, and therefor saved him.
So its true to the comics

Not sure about this...

42845247284.jpg

066ffbeecdd511e19cc822000a1d00e9_7.jpg

5001a0d8abf8e.jpg

detail.jpg

5001a0d894fce.jpg

5001a0d8c03f3.jpg

detail.jpg

Last edited:
This is stunning, anyone have more pics of this... might be the Mark VIII suit??? Love the color and the details of design on this suit :love

Thanks for sharing this Nick daring :thumbsup

I don't know if I like this...the color looks cappuccino to me :D
and it's they smoothened the lines of the armor a lot, except for the helmet, that now looks ...I don't know...can't say if I like it or not...

I don't like. There seems to be too much going on, making the armor look gold with random red stripes at a quick glance. I know they need to make the armor look different for each movie, but this is a little too much. The suitcase armor is radically different due to the nature of the armor, so I hope there's a logical explanation as to why there's so much beige on this Mark.

And in the pic below, it looks like there's a little flap on the butt part of the armor that could flip up so tony can poop.

iron_man_3_13422843891158.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back