Stormtrooper Foam armour files

Demolition

Hi guys ive been playing around with these files that fierfek origanlly made and coverted them for foam use just thought i would share them to see if any of you wanted them looks like an easy build there is no helmet file as i think it would be to hard to build in foam so i havent done it .

Anyway see what you think the link below if a bulk download for all the files shown at the bottom :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?9fx2a8mdmatlgtd

stormtroopleftthigh.jpg

stormtrooprightthigh.jpg

stormtrooperabs.jpg

stormtrooperback.jpg

stormtrooperbicep.jpg

stormtrooperbuttplate.jpg

stormtrooperchest.jpg

stormtroopercod.jpg

stormtroopergauntlet.jpg

stormtrooperhandplate.jpg

stormtrooperleftshin.jpg

I know this thread is super old, but I am PRAYING that you see this and respond! My son has been begging for a storm trooper costume for 2 years. Finally bought the foam and realized I have no clue how to measure, scale or use the pep program. I would REALLY appreciate any help you could give me!!!

Hi guys ive been playing around with these files that fierfek origanlly made and coverted them for foam use just thought i would share them to see if any of you wanted them looks like an easy build there is no helmet file as i think it would be to hard to build in foam so i havent done it .

Anyway see what you think the link below if a bulk download for all the files shown at the bottom :)

Stormtrooper Foam Files

stormtroopleftthigh.jpg

stormtrooprightthigh.jpg

stormtrooperabs.jpg

stormtrooperback.jpg

stormtrooperbicep.jpg

stormtrooperbuttplate.jpg

stormtrooperchest.jpg

stormtroopercod.jpg

stormtroopergauntlet.jpg

stormtrooperhandplate.jpg

stormtrooperleftshin.jpg

do you have to do 45 degree cuts by any chance? or is it all straight cuts

I would love to make my own out of foam but I cannot find a link to DL the PDF, am I missing it some where? sorry if this question seems noobish but I am so.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back