PA Prop Party Sunday November 5th

SethB6025

Details finalized for Sunday November 5th. Oak Ridge Drive York, PA 17402
Okay, the party will officially begin at 12pm. If you are coming, please either PM or email me (razor6025@yahoo.com) with your name and what you intend to bring. I want to make little placards for everyoneÂ’s props. Also, IÂ’ll reply with the exact address, & my phone #. I have three six-foot tables, and I can get a couple more if need be. I figure weÂ’ll hang out until everyone gets hungry, and then if everyone is game for going out to dinner or ordering in weÂ’ll do that. There are quite a few restaurants around, so thereÂ’ll be some choices.

(from most recent post 11-1;)
The party is only a few days away, looks like its going to be a good time with some cool props & peeps. I'll have a case of Yuengling & various sodas and some chip type snacks. Feel free to bring something along food/drink-wise if you want something besides aforementioned refreshments. There is a Ruby Tuesdays less than half a mile from the party so that is probably a good bet for dinner. If you're coming and haven't gotten a message from me with the party info email me at sethb6025@yahoo.com or razor6025@yahoo.com. If you are really last minute just look for the sign once you turn onto Oak Ridge Dr. (I'm putting a little "yard sale" style sign that says "prop party" out in front of the little building where the party is at.)

orig post;
I was thinking of hosting a prop party, Sunday November 5th. I can get a decent sized room for free, but have to put a refundable deposit to reserve the date. (It's a "communtiy room" at my apt complex) There's tables (which I can provide more of if we need them) couches a big-screen, and some refreshments (keg?). There is also a hotel about 1/2 miles away if you choose to stay over, and numerous restaurants if we all want to go out for dinner. All props welcomed. For mappin'quest & google earth look for; Oak Ridge Dr. York, PA 17402
For the lazy it's about 50 miles north of Baltimore, 90 miles west of Phila. :D

Doh. Yeah West, er, I mean, this party is in the ocean. :lol I'm thinking either Nov. 11 or 12, or 17 or 18. Whichever day gets a better turnout (Sat or Sun) and then whichever weekend is clear.

I live in the Lancaster area and only get one weekend a month off work. I'll check tomorrow and see if it fits with your plans. Sounds like fun and its certainly close enough.

Mike

I live about an hour away in MD, so I imagine I could make it. I hope to have a static R2 finished by then, so I may bring it if it's done.

/B

More than likely I'm in. I can't schedule that far in advance so, I'll keep an eye on the thread to see what the dates are for this.

- J.

Damn, I really was trying to get to the next East Coast Event, but it's the Anniversary that weekend..... I'd be sleeping in the shed this winter if I went. :cry

Can we try again in the spring? Maybe NYC/New England area??

Bill P.

Dude.. I am totally in. I live 10 minutes away from you. I'm in Colony Park behind the Hooters off Rt. 30 If you want any help, let me know. Also, my community room is $75 for the whole day. What's yours running you?

~Aaron

<div class='quotetop'>(SethB6025 @ Sep 16 2006, 06:02 PM) [snapback]1321354[/snapback]</div>
I figure we’ll hang out until everyone gets hungry, and then if everyone is game for going out to dinner or ordering in we’ll do that. There are quite a few restaurants around, so there’ll be some choices.
[/b]

I'm putting my vote in right now for El Rodeo. :thumbsup

Hmm, not sure about the exact footage, but it's a fair sized room maybe 25x35? (I'm not so hot at guessing). Along with those tables I have others I can bring, and there are a couple cafe type tables in the room already. Judging by the confirmed response so far I don't think we'll run out of room. That's one reason I'm asking attendees to let me know what they plan on bringing, so I can figure out where it's all going to go.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back