Terra Nova: Pistol Build Tutorial

I've got one more independent retailer to try over the weekend, then I'm out of ideas, too :(

Any of you guys in the US fancy buying a batch of these fittings for us in the UK? :)

Sure, I could send you a few, no problem. PM me an addy and I'll get a price to ship to you.

Oh and guns are looking great guys!

I just posted a screencap showing a glimpse of the 'hammer' area of the pistol. Looks like it might just be the stump of the charging handle. Maybe.

Please see the other Terra Nova thread. :)

-MJ

Thanks for that.
Might try making something as I close as I can from what's left of the recon clip.

Went back out to a big hardware store today (B&Q) and got some pipe and a couple of different end fittings. The fittings aren't the same as the ones used here, but I might just use a little 'artistic license' :D

not at the stage to do any painting as yet, but managed to get enough together to do a 'test fit' of most of the pieces:

2011-11-17143457_resized.jpg

I still need to find something appropriate to go at the back where the 'cocking handle' went
And I'm going to sand some of the ridges off the barrel end fitting to look a little more screen accurate

Maybe in the UK but I noticed that any place that sells nerf products around my area no longer carries the light attachment. It seems to be an older product they are phasing out as I noticed some of the other rail attachments they used to sell are also no longer carried in these stores.

not at the stage to do any painting as yet, but managed to get enough together to do a 'test fit' of most of the pieces:

2011-11-17143457_resized.jpg

I still need to find something appropriate to go at the back where the 'cocking handle' went
And I'm going to sand some of the ridges off the barrel end fitting to look a little more screen accurate

For the back of my gun I just covered the hole with a piece of plastic and added some small kit parts that looked cool. Mine is now ready for painting this weekend.

Great tute for sure. I can't imagine the production company making all these for the show by hand. Do they use casted copies for 'stunt' versions?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back