Air brushing Compressor for model's

Those little Harbor Freight compressors are great. I have two here in the shop. They're almost silent. Really no louder than a cat purring.

I thank you for this thread as I plan on (hopefully) getting one myself for Christmas. Very informative thread keep it going.

So far the Harbor Freight compressor has done a great job. I bought the delux air brush set for $20.00 along with the compressor for a little over $100.00. I am glad I bought the additional one as the one that came with it did not seem to spring back after pressing down and pulling back on it. I did take it apart twice but I just opened the delux model and set the other aside.
Every night I put a few hours in the FM snowspeeder I plan to build a nice display case with the speeder crashed and the AT-AT I have built already Revell kit is moving in.. little bummed out that after reading more detail the new FM TIE that I ordered is going to be a chrome plated kit.. Will need to check how to return it and order the larger scale TIE.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back