What Harry Potter props?

HermioneJean

Hello there! So I need inspiration to make some Harry Potter movie props. So I have worked on Gringots saving case. Pictures when it is ready. Um... maybe you sould know that I am an amateur making these stuff, so something easy, but a little bit challenging. Thank's to those how help! :confused

The easiest (well, depending on how detailed you get) would be to make a custom wand for yourself out of a doweling rod or similar piece of wood. At it's simplest design, all you need for that is the wood, a file, and some sandpaper.

Since you seem to be a bit experienced with binding and such in making the Gringotts book, you could always try some more complicated paper props (ie: books) too.

In any case, good luck and welcome!

The easiest (well, depending on how detailed you get) would be to make a custom wand for yourself out of a doweling rod or similar piece of wood. At it's simplest design, all you need for that is the wood, a file, and some sandpaper.

Since you seem to be a bit experienced with binding and such in making the Gringotts book, you could always try some more complicated paper props (ie: books) too.

In any case, good luck and welcome!

Thank's! I was thinking making books, but... how!?:cry

There are a few different ways to make books, it all depends on what book you want to replicate and how much work you want to put into it. :) If you have an example of a book, I can check it out and give you some tips. :thumbsup

Got it! I'm about to (literally) run out the door right now, so I'll write up some tips for you when I return and send them via Private Message so I don't clutter up your thread anymore. :)

I was thinking about doing a full calligraphied set of books. It would take forever, but damn if it wouldn't be cool. Especially if they were full leather bound, and aged paper.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back