Major Matt Mason full size Lazer Rifle - FINISHED

THAT IS SUPER COOL!!!!!!!!!!!
My favorite toy as a younger person. Can't say as a child becaues my wife says I'm still one and I agree.
Can't wait to see you all geared up and ready for action!

THAT IS SUPER COOL!!!!!!!!!!!
My favorite toy as a younger person. Can't say as a child becaues my wife says I'm still one and I agree.
Can't wait to see you all geared up and ready for action!
A beauty!!
My favorite toy as a youngster as well! (until the wires broke!):cry

Very cool. I've been watching the costume build, you guys are gonna be life size action figures when you're done!

Was Major Matt Mason a regional thing? I grew up in VA and I never heard of him. Never saw one in a store or saw any ads for it. I think I missed out on something cool, 'cause I would have loved it as a kid :lol

Super cool! :thumbsup

I have plans to attempt the LaserBlazer / Decontamination Gun after I get my suit completed. I basically have the choice of cutting up a collectible toy (nonfunctional) SonicBlaster, or, scratch-building my own.

Very cool. I've been watching the costume build, you guys are gonna be life size action figures when you're done!

Was Major Matt Mason a regional thing? I grew up in VA and I never heard of him. Never saw one in a store or saw any ads for it. I think I missed out on something cool, 'cause I would have loved it as a kid :lol

Thanks!

Regional? Not to my understanding - from 1967 to 1971, it was a featured item with Mattel. Heck, some of the 'Sears-exclusives' still make me drool!

Wildtoy's Major Matt Mason Home Page

The Major Matt Mason Rifle project was so cool - it needed a FRESH Bump !! :eek :cool

:love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love

Way to go man I love that scratch build !!

Gordon

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back