Updated MK VI Arc Reactor/Stealth MK VI Suit-Unibeam 9/11(Pic Heavy)

Re: Mark VI Arc Reactor/Mark VI Build- Thighs 11/20(Pic Heavy)

The chest is too small for him, Keep in mind he still needs to fit the ab section between him and the chest.

you know, ive been working on a VI suit outta cardstock and that stuff becomes a pain after fiberglassing. mainly cause i suck at the bondo and sanding thing. so my question is can you make mother molds out of foam parts?

Sorry for the lack of updates or responses. I've been busy building an enclosure, and accessories for our new water dragon lizard. Heres proof lol
IMG_20120110_223446.jpg

IMG_20120112_144053.jpg

IMG_20120112_144138.jpg

And a vid hehe

But since I have just finished it off I will return to my build. Updates will follow.

Oh but I did get this awesome helm from Jowe. I love it!
IMG_20111220_164103.jpg

IMG_20111220_164121.jpg

IMG_20111220_164130.jpg

where is the detailed instructions for the reactor. it's so cool. will want to make one! :D
I didn't make any detail instructions cuz I pretty much just winged it but if you have any ?'s let me know.

I wanna know what size you did your chest, pep wise, in inches? You look about the same build as me. My chest is a 46, you?
Its scaled to 270 as of now but I haven't assembled my new chest yet.

you know, ive been working on a VI suit outta cardstock and that stuff becomes a pain after fiberglassing. mainly cause i suck at the bondo and sanding thing. so my question is can you make mother molds out of foam parts?
Xrobots i believe is in the process of making molds from his foam armor.

Re: Mark VI Arc Reactor/Mark VI Build- Build update 1/14(Pic Heavy)

How in the heck have I been missing this build! Fantastic work Dab, I can't believe how smooth you seams are but then again you always do quality work.

Can someone send me a PDF file of the pepakura files? It would mean a lot to me since I have been searching everywhere for the templates for everything and I can't find a good pdf file. Thank you so much.

Ok so I found a bit of time to get my new chest done.
IMAG0119.jpg

IMAG0118.jpg

IMAG0120.jpg

Now I have to redo the back to match my new chest.

Gonna have some time to work on the back hopefully complete by tomorrow :/

Love this version of the IM armor. Keep em comin'.

Ok so I got the new back done. This time around I wanted to get the right angles and detail better than I did on the first back. Also I think this one came out a little cleaner.

Left
IMG_20120612_113239.jpg

Center
IMG_20120612_113202.jpg

Right
IMG_20120612_113348.jpg

Re: Mark VI Arc Reactor/Mark VI Build- New Back 6/12(Pic Heavy)

good job bro. i needs to redo my chest piece also for my mark VI as it was to short somewhat. but your doing good im working on a mark 3 and 6 at the same time. but i will subscribe to this one to follow on how ur doing

Re: Mark VI Arc Reactor/Mark VI Build- New Back 6/12(Pic Heavy)

Had a little more time to work on my build. I got the abs done and added clips to the chest and back for wear.

For where the back and chest join at the sides I used buckles and for where the collar plates join the chest i used velcro.

Chest Buckle
IMAG0139.jpg

Back Buckle
IMAG0141.jpg

Collar Plate velcro
IMAG0142.jpg

Chest velcro
IMAG0140.jpg

Test fit (holding abs cuz i have not placed velcro yet)
IMAG0136.jpg

IMAG0135.jpg

IMAG0138.jpg

Thanks for watching.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back