Delete thread

Re: JUICE's WAR MACHINE - Pepakura FOAM Template Files Thread

Wow buddy do you ever sleep. ;) Your the man thanks for sharing, I might actually try these out when I get some time. (y)cool

Sounds good man. Hope they work out alright.

lol Now I can work on my own stuff for a little bit tonight. :)

This is great man. Thanks for sharing these.:thumbsup Too little time to build one myself but I happily watch someone else do it..:)

My question exactly... do you ever sleep? Great work on this. very motivating to see what you are doing to help everyone out. This right here is what a forum like this is for.

Thank you! I was thinking of trying my first foam build after the Taun Taun is completed and this was the exact costume I was considering. :thumbsupI can't wait for all the files, I'd love to help out modding but this will also be my first pep attempt as well so I'm not sure that I have anything to offer.

another one by stealth! you gonna take your skills on the HD helmet?

Is the WM armor supposed to be a little oversized for effect? Unlinke IM armor that seems to be more tightly fit

Is the WM armor supposed to be a little oversized for effect? Unlinke IM armor that seems to be more tightly fit

Yes it is. Think of WM as more of a tank, heavy weaponry. Not quite a Hulkbuster, but bigger than most IM suits.

And thanks to Stealth for these files. I was modding Robo's WM files, but yours look more efficient. I still had a bunch of little pieces. Which means I still have a lot to learn

Yes it is. Think of WM as more of a tank, heavy weaponry. Not quite a Hulkbuster, but bigger than most IM suits.

And thanks to Stealth for these files. I was modding Robo's WM files, but yours look more efficient. I still had a bunch of little pieces. Which means I still have a lot to learn

Thank you Mycho...I was a little worried because I did my first pep of WM helmet and it's actually a little big (about 2" of space in the back of the head) and I was hoping that oversizing of that amount wouldn't be an issue...Thanks again

And apologies for the questions not trying to ninja the thread hahaha thank you also stealth for all your tutorials and such

Last edited:

hahaha its nice to see these files again! been a while :)

Nice work dude

Where did you get the 1/4" foam you are using? I can only find the stuff in 9x12 sheets and that makes it more difficult to cut larger pieces.

Brien,

I bought a big sheet 6'x9' at Sports Authority for $20 or 30. Harbor Freight also has a set of 4 mats of 25"x25". Has a coupon here for $7 per 4-pack.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back