Delete thread

Re: JUICE's WAR MACHINE - Pepakura FOAM Template Files Thread

That's what I did on mine as well. I used the elbow and rear 1/4 of the IM elbow and forearm. Looking at references, there doesn't seem to be a lot of difference between WM's and IM's elbows.

I found a high detail paper version of the arm guns and I converted it to a foam template. It's not great though, the gun needs to be remodeled with foam in mind since it has some weird geometry to it and you need to constantly look at the file on your computer to make sense of it.

Thanks! I assumed they were nearly identical enough that they could be interchangeable. I was just surprised they weren't included in the pack of files. If you get the foam IM and the foam WM files together you can find any missing pieces.

Anyway, thanks again.

Another question - I'm looking for the high detail 3D model, I think it was extracted from the Iron Man 2 game. I'm not looking for the high detail pepakura files, but rather the original 3D model itself. I would like to use it for reference material on certain areas of the War Machine armor.

Anyone who has it or knows where to find it, please either post it here or PM me if you need to. Thanks!

just want to say thanks!!! to stealth, j0we, juice ect...for sharing the files if it wasn't for them i couldn't make the suit
Not the best work like i've seen all over this forum but heres my IM2 WM suit out of foam using pepakura files gatling gun was freehanded.
DSC00911.jpg

Last edited:

Nice work man!!!! I'm Planning to do my war machine later in the summer, how you attached your shoulder machine gun to the back?

Would you be able to post some pics frm the back, suit looks too good for just one pic!!!

hi guys im really new to pepping and want to start with this war machine set using foam
ive been reading all of this forum to get ideas.
any usefull tips for a beginner (specifically the war machine costume)
im 6 foot 5 inches and about 320 pounds so i have to get the scaling just right and find enough foam for such a big costume lol.

thanks in advance for any tips.

jean, if you see my posts count, I'm pretty new too. I assume you have some files, so I'd start with a small piece, like the WM shoulder, print it out on cardstock, or even regular paper, and just get a feel for how the pieces are suppose to fit together. Also, browse through the Pep menus, for scaling, learn how to move the unfolded pieces, etc... If you're using foam, you should remove the flaps. If you have the basics down, go to the first post in this thread as Stealth has provided some excellent videos to guide us on how we can use pepakura for foam. Best of luck!

Could I still use the foam templates for regular pepakura cause foam is just so expensive especially when you don't have a job k thx all

If you're not using foam, then use the regular pep files (not adapted for foam). The foam templates have the tabs and other contour lines removed because they aren't needed with foam. With regular cardstock/paper you need those in place

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back