Delete thread

Re: JUICE's WAR MACHINE - Pepakura FOAM Template Files Thread

I have started on this piece but I have a question. Is it pepped to be articulate in the abb section or is it just one big piece stuck together? I see that some of the oblique sections go halfway under another piece. How is this done using foam?

You would glue it under.

You're really thinking inside the box here. It's Foam, one big ab piece stuck together would still let you bend forward and back.

Don't think of it as pep too much. Just use common sense .

You would glue it under.

You're really thinking inside the box here. It's Foam, one big ab piece stuck together would still let you bend forward and back.

Don't think of it as pep too much. Just use common sense .

Thanks. I went ahead and glued it together. Havent tried it on yet but I think I might have to redo this again. I scaled it too small twice

tried my luck rubberizing the WM helmet using DB's template:

P271011_1401.jpg

P271011_1400.jpg

P271011_1358_01.jpg

P271011_1358.jpg

P271011_1357.jpg

Stealth you are my hero..I just saw your video on youtube about connecting the pieces together.. That just made my life ALOT easier..Thanks man..I love your vids..keep them coming.

give all the credits to stealth for without his guidance, i would not made this. thanks be to stealth!:thumbsup

Thanks guys but,
You wouldn't be doing the WM ,if it wasn't for Jowe, Juice, Zabana, Bimmer etc.

j0wE did the whole lower half and the nice HD helmet.
I was too busy to do the rest and he stepped up.

Thanks Jowe. I get off on the smell.

I just play around with things and I share what I end up figuring out or researching what others have done and change it in a way that works for me and is easy for you guys to understand.

Less thanking, more building :)

yeah, build build build!!!!!!!!!!! and you're gross Stef

that reminds me, I should shower. Post up some progress pics people!!

Just started today. This is my first ever build with foam. I have pep'd a few things (First Class Magneto helmet & Thor Hammer)

I kinda was shocked a bit with only have'n to print 4 pages (forearm) Did my left first, looked a bit off. But then thanks to JowE, told me to cut the sides at 45* Did it with my right and looks worlds better. Now just have to re-work the left.

Thanks guys for the files

Oh, and what are you all doing for the guns on the forearms??

I've got to say thanks as well. In my War Machine build, so far, I've used the following foam templates that you posted...
WAR MACHINE - FOAM Verison - ABS & COD - HD by Stagefivedrift (JUICE)
WAR MACHINE - SHOULDER - JUICE -FOAM - LETTER Version
IRON MAN - MARK VI - BOOT - Created by Robo3867 - Foam Edit -STEALTH -LETTER Version
and the
WM_NECK_FOAM.pdo
(not shown in the photo because I'm a complete idiot and forgot to pack it in the car before we headed out for festivities. bah!)

all of the parts have some modifications done to them but overall worked great and were very easy to use compared to the paper models.

I'm working on converting the HD Thigh template now. I'll be sure to post it here so you can add it to the library on the first page!
Thanks again!

LOL..you guys are funny

you need to post progress pics

Oh, and what are you all doing for the guns on the forearms??

I'm thinking of buying some airsoft FN F2000s(actual gun used by Hammer) and modifying them to look more like the cgi guns, or just pepping the HD gun file, resin and fiberglassing them

you need to post progress pics

I know..I just been lazy lately..Im almost to the finish line but I have to put it on hold for now because my wrist is acting up..ever since I left the Marine Corps I have had this bad wrist

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back