Delete thread

Re: JUICE's WAR MACHINE - Pepakura FOAM Template Files Thread

thanks for all those files man,gonna get started after my pep build is done.its kind of adictive this pepin lark!

Hey, really amazing work with all this guys. This is my first post here at RPF and the foam costuming is fascinating to me. I went out and bought a ton of supplies to get this started, and even bought pepakura. Every time I open the files and try to resize it gives me an error message. So I can't even start this project without rescaling. I'm curious if someone could give me any tips on problems they've had with the program or some sort of work around. Thanx alot for your time! -Matt

Hey, really amazing work with all this guys. This is my first post here at RPF and the foam costuming is fascinating to me. I went out and bought a ton of supplies to get this started, and even bought pepakura. Every time I open the files and try to resize it gives me an error message. So I can't even start this project without rescaling. I'm curious if someone could give me any tips on problems they've had with the program or some sort of work around. Thanx alot for your time! -Matt

take a screen shot of the error message please.

That's great xavius. You will find peping very addicting lol..good luck with your peping..as for the pepakura problem I hope someone can help you..I'm not good with it yet so I don't know how to fix the issue

This build is so amazing...thanks again Juice and Stealth for it...quick question can anybody give me a tip on where to cut the armor to split it for a clam shell type opening...I'm having trouble deciding that and whether I should cut it before bondo or after...Thank you

Okay so I fixed pepakura by reinstalling windows on my laptop, the program didn't have sufficient access for some reason. Now for a scaling, what is the base scale these are at (Height/weight/etc)? I'm 6'2, 250, football player. I'm curious if these could just go without scaling. -Matt

oh wow. I have been going through this without giving any credit. I feel dumb. Thank you to Juice and Stealth. These files are amazing. Stealth, Thanks for the mods. They make foam building ALOT easier. I just started on the new chest today because I needed a break after making alot of progress and then realizing that the chest didnt fit. I have to go pick up some more materials this weekend so it will take me longer. I was hoping to have the chest and back done by tomorrow. So far, the scaling that jOwE has done for me is absolutely PERFECT!!! Thanks jOwE. It is fitting ALOT better then the other one I built.

@ xavius. Yes you will need to scale. It is default scaled for a smaller person.

Last edited:

Xavius, the scale I did for Semper should be perfect for you too. pmed you the links

finally finished the front and back. It looks alot cleaner and bigger but I dont know how or where to connect them together. Help?

Stealth these are amazing templates man,thanks for foaming them up!!!
+1 for being amazing

WAR MACHINE - FOAM Verison - ABS & COD - HD by Stagefivedrift (JUICE)

ABSCODHD.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/ZdX85Wkc/WAR_MACHINE__-_FOREARM_-_JUICE.html?

I have started on this piece but I have a question. Is it pepped to be articulate in the abb section or is it just one big piece stuck together? I see that some of the oblique sections go halfway under another piece. How is this done using foam?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back