Delete thread

Re: JUICE's WAR MACHINE - Pepakura FOAM Template Files Thread

I have hundreds of pics..I just didn't know the rules on noobs posting pics on someone else's thread

that is no problem man. This isn't build thread.
It's better to post things here so other can get a better idea.
Just post the one or 2 pics that would define the issue.

here is the first one with my robe on lol

here is a second. do you see how much space I have in the back?

This is the wm chest. I had to make some mods on it because it didnt fit me soooo well. I am kind of chunky but I blame it on my fiance lol

I hope you can actually see the size of the helm and the chest. Do I need to redo it? this would be my fourth time making the helm but Im not complaining. I actually like doing it over and over and over :cry

Last edited:

hmmm. I guess sitting here in my foam helmet, staring at my pics on this thread really does help. I look horrible. I guess Ill redo it all.

you built everything really well man. Just need it bigger.

Oh..if I scale the chest bigger won't it make the shoulder pod thingies look higher? Or are they suppose to be higher?

Nice work Semper. Your work is outstanding, a lot cleaner than mine. As far as that space in the back of you helmet goes, you can use it for batteries if you want to add LEDs, or a fan, or gps, weapons guidance, etc...you know, the usual stuff. Hahaha

I actually came to ask about the issue of the non connected outline. I'm referring to the the pic on the first post of the HD helmet. In the 2D picture (unfolded), first page - you can see the outline for the face part is not fully closed. I was just wondering how you guys are handling this?

I just want to thank you all again for your help, as I am learning from all of you to make a pair of costumes for my kids.

hey SemperBourne, how tall are you? I'll scale the armor for you

I actually came to ask about the issue of the non connected outline. I'm referring to the the pic on the first post of the HD helmet. In the 2D picture (unfolded), first page - you can see the outline for the face part is not fully closed. I was just wondering how you guys are handling this?

just follow the lines and cut "thru" the empty space, I know the lines don't match up, just match them up yourself

Hey Hellome. Thanks for helping out. A lot of those edges need to be disjoined and the mirrored parts removed to use less paper.
I will mod what you have submitted a little bit more and re upload is that ok?

I would love for you to do that. I would love to see the finished so I can learn more about later. Go right ahead :)

here's the HD ABS/COD

I cleaned it up from the file Hellome had started.
Thanks for the headstart.
Hope it helps you out for the future to get a better idea.

WAR MACHINE - FOAM Verison - ABS & COD - HD by Stagefivedrift (JUICE)

ABSCODHD.jpg

Nice work Semper. Your work is outstanding, a lot cleaner than mine. As far as that space in the back of you helmet goes, you can use it for batteries if you want to add LEDs, or a fan, or gps, weapons guidance, etc...you know, the usual stuff. Hahaha

I just want to thank you all again for your help, as I am learning from all of you to make a pair of costumes for my kids.

thanks mycho. I was thinking maybe I could use it for that but wouldnt that make the back of the helm heavier?

hey SemperBourne, how tall are you? I'll scale the armor for you

Im 6'. That would be awesome if you could but I might have a different body type then someone else who is 6'. Would that mess up the scaling or is it all the same?

I'm 6'1 and weight 235. how much do you weigh?

I pmed you some files that should work for you

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back