Hogwarts ticket

belsilene

Hello to everyone:

I would like to show you the ticket for the Hogwarts train. I made a present for my husband and some friends a few days ago.
I hope you like it.

ticket2f.jpg

Last edited:
That is really, really nice! I have been after one of those for my wife for a long time. Can you give us more info on the Gold foil?

Thank you for the link, I had never seen that before. I am going to see if I can find any of that foil here. If you start a ticket thread in the JY let me know

Just so you know, you have been here long enough to qualify to sell items in the JY, you just need to have 20 posts. A few more questions answered here, and reply to a few threads that interest you and you'd be all set

Junkyard Guidelines

We have had to remove some posts from this thread. ALL selling and buying needs to take place in the Junkyard forum. Please do not attempt to sell anything until you can start a for sale thread in the Junkyard. Thanks.

Although I was proud of my work, which is the reason that I showed here, I think this is better to remain just between my real life friends and me, because only gives me problems to show it in public.
If someday I have expressed intention of doing business I'll let you know.

Thank you for your words and interest.

We have had to remove some posts from this thread. ALL selling and buying needs to take place in the Junkyard forum. Please do not attempt to sell anything until you can start a for sale thread in the Junkyard. Thanks.

Montagar, will you tell us why you deleted my post?
I just told I got Belsilene's ticket.
I never paid anything for this and, in fact, I had no idea she was going to send it to me untill i had it in my own hands.
When I saw this thread I though it would be nice to thank her gift and say everybody it was quite SA... just a short "welcome" to a newbie.

I do believe you had your reassons.
Bests
Barnett

Montagar, will you tell us why you deleted my post?
I just told I got Belsilene's ticket.
I never paid anything for this and, in fact, I had no idea she was going to send it to me untill i had it in my own hands.
When I saw this thread I though it would be nice to thank her gift and say everybody it was quite SA... just a short "welcome" to a newbie.

I do believe you had your reassons.
Bests
Barnett

Hello Barnett,

instead of Lee I will answer your question.

We try to keep the main forums clean from any sales talk, including a post like yours that can be interpreted as "advertising". When you say that you received an item, you may be encouraging other members to ask about availability, especially newer members do this a lot when they think someone´s probably producing an item.

belsilene is not a new member, she´s been around since 2009.

Thanking her in a PM would have been sufficient.

belsilene, we do not want to discourage you to show your items off, and since you already showed the process of how you made it you should repost the image of your ticket since it´s pretty clear what direction the thread should not be taking.

Michael
RPF staff

Barnett College: Thanks for your support. I don't want you into trouble because of me. Luckily we have other ways of thanking our gifts each other.

Moderators: I will not discuss this issue. I apologize and don't worry, it will not happen again.

Although I was proud of my work, which is the reason that I showed here, I think this is better to remain just between my real life friends and me, because only gives me problems to show it in public.
If someday I have expressed intention of doing business I'll let you know.

Thank you for your words and interest.

Please don't be like that. I appreciated seeing your work. I also learned some things because of you. So continue to post!. Also, as you stated in a PM, do not let your lack of English stop you from posting more in here.

Members do not care if you can't speak perfect English. There are a lot of members who's first language is not English and they are highly regarded members. I can't speak more than one language, so you already have my respect. We love people with talent and skills like you showed.

Lastly, don't think the mods are now watching you because they spoke in your thread, they are not like that at all. If they had a problem with you they would let you know. The JY guidelines are there to protect everyone, you as well.

So once again, please continue to share your work, I was hoping to learn a lot more.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back