COWABUNGA!! TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLE FINISHED!!!!! PAGE 6

Jim Henson was the man.... I was so sad the day I found out he passed away :(

Love your costume so far. I hope you offer these. Truly beautiful stuff.

<div class='quotetop'>(JunkSabers1138 @ Sep 29 2006, 09:22 PM) [snapback]1328973[/snapback]</div>
I thought the new movie was totally CG. Are they planning a live-action movie too?

And I agree, you have done an awesome job so far. Keep up the good work.

Can't wait to see it finished.

Seth
[/b]

Nah, the new movie is CG. I meant I wish it were live action so we could see these suits again.

Wow gotta say totally kick ass work ive loved all the incarnations of turtles from the movies to the old and new cartoon even the next mutation cant wait to see the CG turtle movie aswell not a fan of how they look tho too skinny for my liking but still nice to see the quartet in action and on the big screen again

Okay, another update for everyone. What you see is an unfinished, and unpainted: head (with the silicone eyes not affixed), torso, forearms and hands. None of the pieces have their foam muscle backing yet, so everything looks a tad flat...but soon we'll be showing much, much more. I guess I should point out that this costume is movie INSPIRED, not completely movie accurate. We took elements from the movie head and made it a bit Xtreme for our taste...hope that clears up the air on the mysterious 5th turtle.

halfturtle1.jpg

halfturtle2.jpg

Dang. Sorry I didn't catch this thread sooner. Had access to screen used head and hand until last year. Still have the shell. Will email you pics if I can find some. It's is Donatello's stunt shell, fiberglass base,cooked foam covering.

That's the Cape Fear River peeping through the brush.

They are standing in a utility cut through for power and water. It's located about a 100 yardds down from my office next to Screen Gems Studios.

I'm not sure but maybe member perf8 worked on TMNT or was it Super Mario? Several friends did TMNT.

So far, no news at all...
(If you wonder how I know... It's my commission :p )

Jeremy and Lance (XtremedesignFX) have been too busy
getting orders out for Halloween...

They should be getting on with it though,
they've already past the deadline with a month :cry

The waiting is killing me, but then again,
if I look at the pics and see what they're doing with it,
I can die a happy man...

- someone please just burry me in this costume then, lol -

-Tom-

<div class='quotetop'>(TK8309 @ Nov 5 2006, 10:45 AM) [snapback]1351273[/snapback]</div>
So far, no news at all...
(If you wonder how I know... It's my commission :p )

Jeremy and Lance (XtremedesignFX) have been too busy
getting orders out for Halloween...

They should be getting on with it though,
they've already past the deadline with a month :cry

The waiting is killing me, but then again,
if I look at the pics and see what they're doing with it,
I can die a happy man...

- someone please just burry me in this costume then, lol -

-Tom-
[/b]
You are a lucky man Tom, enjoy it when you get it.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back