model room starship display

Beautiful collection!

do you have photos or video showing your ships in the light, hard to see the overall details.

GFollano

Those are really cool man! I am a huge fan of the Reliant. i want to scratch one some day. Did you build all those? Awsome work and cool room!:thumbsup

the smallist is the NX01 at 1/350 the rest ate 1/260 at 4 foot and larger .There are more ships in that room 4 are screen used i did not tape them yet and the entire right side of the room is just klingon ships and the Ty'Gokor space station.

Not a big Trek fan but this is still very impressive! Can you post something with less dark lighting? So we can see more of the models instead of just the lights.

Yes, pics in the light! Who makes those kits in those scales?
Most of those models are not kits.

TC you definitely want to bring up the lighting, these guys will go nuts when they see your collection.
Just a hint, there is a reason this is posted in the SS section.

Last edited:
the smallist is the NX01 at 1/350 the rest ate 1/260 at 4 foot and larger .There are more ships in that room 4 are screen used i did not tape them yet and the entire right side of the room is just klingon ships and the Ty'Gokor space station.

Am I understanding this correctly? You have four screen-used Star Trek ship models?

Christies...?

Independently wealthy, or did you sell your kids!?

Yes i have 4 from the Christies auction i also have two production made but not screen used they are a Romulin War Bird and A Klingon Vorcha these are the same as the screen used ones but no lights.

Wow, a lot of "station holding" going on in that room. Seriously, must be something to see. I remember walking into a room at a star trek convention in Chicago in the mid-eighties. The lights were dimmed, and the room was full of HUGE scratch-built starship models. At the time, I'd never seen anything like it, and I remember feeling faint when I realized what I was looking at. I wish I could remember the modeler's name... probably on this board!

Hi guys here are some stills
P1000798.jpg
DSCN0512.jpg
P1040259-1.jpg
P1050172.jpg
P1050266-1.jpg
P1050273.jpg
DSCN0503.jpg
P1050277.jpg

Awesome pictures! I'm very jealous for you and know that you must have paid a pretty penny for them. Would it be hard to get a picture of the other side of the Ty'Gokor station? We always see the side facing away from the planet, but never the side that faces it. Thanks a bunch!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back