PotC -- Isla de Muerta map?

Kaylee

I don't suppose there was ever any kind of map given for Isla de Muerta? Or even a location for shooting those scenes that I could look up on Google Earth and extrapolate from there?

I'm making a mess of maps for our Pirate Day party at work next week. So far I have a "it's better than a key, it's a picture of a key rag, a rockin NeverLand (book version, mostly) laid out and doing the tea soak now, and of course Treasure Island, but I'd like a map from "Curse of the Black Pearl."

Any ideas? Sugguestions? Heck, screen captures?

Unlike my NeverLand map, this one will be small enough (roughly 11x17 I think) that I'll be able to scan it for them which want a copy when it's done..

Thanks so much mates. :)

-K

PS -- did anyone ever make a wooden model of The Pearl herself?

There was no map, that's why Jack had the compass.

If you watch the movie you will notice that it's shaped like a skull.

D6

Nope, no map. The island can only be found by those who know where it is... or those with a very special compass. Anyone using the island to hide would have been foolish to make a map. If they lost it, or were boarded and had it taken, then secret of the island would be revealed.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back