Delete thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: IRON MAN Mark 4/6 Pepakura FOAM Templates Thread -Easy to Build "Green" Version

As I stated in Glenn's thread. I am dee dee de to this stuff. Are the pep files labeled like part a goes to this part a , top bottom etc etc. Sorry I am really new to pep.

The files still have numbering so you can match them up that way. But honestly if you just have the file open on your computer while assembling you'll have no issues of know where a piece goes.

Re: IRON MAN Mark 4/6 Pepakura FOAM Templates Thread -Easy to Build "Green" Version

Wow! Many thanks for sharing your hard work and time with us. This is very much appreciated :thumbsup

Thanks Stealth, been meaning to sink my teeth into foam and this might just be how I do it.
So again, thanks.

Never mind.

amazing stuff. and the speed as well. are u going to do a war machine one as well?

yay mark iv chest!! and great work i really needed to work on the legs and a new chest and back great templates just now i have to decide if i should trash the paper pep templates i have cut out and ready to trace or use your simpler templates, it would save a lot of time from gluing all the extra edges i have. decisions decisions u suck..=p

btw please make the foot patterns =D

also i just checked the cod piece in the front pieces look broken wierdly enough, also on the back piece you have some added folds on pages 4 and 7

Last edited:

btw please make the foot patterns =D

also i just checked the cod piece in the front pieces look broken wierdly enough, also on the back piece you have some added folds on pages 4 and 7

You could've just used "disjoin" to remove those folds.
Any way, I updated the files so that they're gone. :thumbsup

I don't know what you mean exactly about the Cod, it looks fine for Foam.

yeah i did do that just letting you know since not everyone has the full version of pepakura viewer , and the cod piece on page 1 the line on the front piece is broken and the piece below that as well.

yeah i did do that just letting you know since not everyone has the full version of pepakura viewer , and the cod piece on page 1 the line on the front piece is broken and the piece below that as well.

Good point man. Thanks for letting me know. I didn't think of that at all.

Could you take a screen shot of what you're talking about in regards to the Cod and circle it.

Thanks man. :)

Last edited:

here is the circled areas i found a issue with and kinda unsure what to do with the chest portion, some of the pieces im taking from my other pep files.

here is the circled areas i found a issue with and kinda unsure what to do with the chest portion, some of the pieces im taking from my other pep files.

Doesn't seem like an issue other than a little common sense to finish the lines when you trace it out

Files will never be 100% perfect or Turn key. If I build it using that file, You owe me a cookie :)

PM sent regardless.

this is great stealth, when i get back my appropriate weight:unsure :lol i will try building this. thanks for sharing.

Boot file is up in First Page. It's gonna be a tricky one to build. It's doable though.

Man these files look great! Excellent job on them, this pep stuff amazed me. May have to give it a go myself. Like the foamies build too!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! This is awesome! ;-)

Hey, STEALTH.... Would these files work on 1/2 inch thick/gym floor mats? I know 1/2 inch thick foam would be too big for the helmet...

hmm half inch. I have some of those. If that's all you have, try it out. Never hurts to try :)

yeah, definitely not for the helmet haha

I just tried to download these files and picked up a nasty virus called "cloud AV" that took over my operating system and would not let me delete it. My computer is in the shop now being repaired. Just wanted to give everybody a heads up.

I just tried to download these files and picked up a nasty virus called "cloud AV" that took over my operating system and would not let me delete it. My computer is in the shop now being repaired. Just wanted to give everybody a heads up.
What file were you downloading when this happened?

Strange, I downloaded all the files already. My antivirus came up with nothing. I did an complete scan to be sure and its all good. Must have resulted from something else. Besides they are from Stef who I trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back