Delete thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: IRON MAN Mark 4/6 Pepakura FOAM Templates Thread -Easy to Build "Green" Version

fantastic. as it is now getting cold here in ohio.. and i am not about to do bondo/resin indoors this is perfect! thanks!

Re: IRON MAN Mark 4/6 Pepakura FOAM Templates Thread -Easy to Build "Green" Version

@Noc -First post has been updated with a helmet file.

Give it a shot.
I'd still recommend building helmets out of paper pep method even for foam builds.

Just remember to use thinner foam for it.

Very nice Steff. :thumbsup If I was a foam guy at all I'd be all over these. :cool

Just a heads up the link for the letter size version Mark VI back is saying the link is not valid. All the others seem to be fine.

hmm strange. Give it a shot now.

Oh great, thanks for helping me out with that issue :)

@Noc -First post has been updated with a helmet file.

Give it a shot.
I'd still recommend building helmets out of paper pep method even for foam builds.

Just remember to use thinner foam for it.

Thanx a lot

These are great! Thanks for sharing man! (y)thumbsup That's right double thumbs.

what's the difference between A4 and Letter version?

^^ beaten by seconds! :lol

what's the difference between A4 and Letter version?
A4 is a metric paper size, slightly longer and skinnier than the US Letter size. Being in the US, you'd most likely want to download the Letter size files. :)

Did a quick (really quick lol) build of the chest so you can see what to expect. I used foamies I had lying around. The files are great. Simple, efficient, fast, and easy to assemble.

This would look a lot better when you take your time and use better materials.
IMG_20111001_052253.jpg

IMG_20111001_052237.jpg

IMG_20111001_052244.jpg

Thanks again to everyone who played a role in creating these. And thanks again Stealth for putting Iron Man armor in the hands of us budget builders/average Joes.

Your foam files look extremely friendly, nice job on combining pieces and staying foam friendly! Maybe I'll have a foam build in the future

thanks for sharing... :thumbsup

roy

As I stated in Glenn's thread. I am dee dee de to this stuff. Are the pep files labeled like part a goes to this part a , top bottom etc etc. Sorry I am really new to pep.

Stef, you Robo, Juice, and a few others i forgot to mention helped the world of newbies! Now the world is gonna be full of Iron Mans! I'll be back soon! Thanks for your concern / support man, its much appreciated! Its easy to deal with things when you have support from everywhere! Keep Building! Delray...

woah! This'll be nice! I am really tempted to try this one out :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back