Delete thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Robo3687's IRON MAN Mark 4/6 Pepakura FOAM Templates -Easy to Build "Green" Versi

Iron Man Mark VI Halloween Speed Build Update - Day 5

I have some updates to my suit.
Forearms complete. Everything is fitting well so far. I never thought I'd see myself in a Mark VI. I guess it grew on me.

SAM_2846.jpg

SAM_2850.jpg

DAY 5??? :behave I'm just dumbfounded! Awesome

Re: Robo3687's IRON MAN Mark 4/6 Pepakura FOAM Templates -Easy to Build "Green" Versi

DAY 5??? :behave I'm just dumbfounded! Awesome

lol everyday I work on it, I HAVE to finish a part. otherwise I'll never finish in time for Halloween :unsure

i know what you mean man, im stressin on my build already, but daym ur fast good job

Iron Man Mark VI Halloween Speed Build Update - Day 6 - Abs/ Lower back Section
SAM_2870.jpg

SAM_2865.jpg

SAM_2860.jpg

Are you man, or machine? :lol

:lol
I work best with my back to the wall. I was only motivated when the beginning of October hit.
I sat there on Facebook chat with RPF member Quovadis0920 (Gerhard).
I was like "Am I really going to do this? This late?.."
He helped me plan it out that night and it motivated me.

We'll see if I can get this done in time.

Day 5? You're a foam beast! Excellent work bro. There's no way your not going to finish this in time.

can't wait for Day 7... :thumbsup

Hey guys, Where is the best place to buy the Foam for this build. "wallmart, homedepot"?
Also whats the recommended glue for the foam.

Thanks.

@ Stealth: At least you'll have a new suit that goes well with your helm, Plus you can dance in it too! :thumbsup

hey stealth can you share how your connecting the chest and back piece together on the top?

Day 7 - Cod - Still need to secure it to the Abs. I think I'm gonna fuse that entire section (abs/cod) and have it close somewhere in the back/middle with buckles/velcro.

So far, everything is fitting well.

SAM_2871.jpg
SAM_2873.jpg

This is getting rediculous.... you spend 7 DAYS and have this! What a mistake I made.
As always it looks great!

This is so freakin awesome. This is way better than other methods. Thanks.

great work stealth what scale did you use? i had done 10% less and realized it was too small and went with normal scale and now i think its too big .. urghh im definitely not gonna redo all that work.. ur speed builder man!

stef
I SALUTE YOU !!!!!!!!!!
what a fast turnaround, great stuff
(y)thumbsup:thumbsup

yea, im really impressed with the 7 day part, and the fit for you looks good...

Hi all,

First of all, thanks to Stealth for making these files public! I've never made a foam or pep costume before, but was so inspired that I am also going to attempt a speed-build right on Stealth's tail. I started at a different point than him, so I figured that I would post my progress as well.

Day 2 - Both biceps done. Using 1/2" EVA floor mat foam, naturally colored from Home Depot. It's a bit thick, I don't think I can use it for the abs but the arms/chest plates should be OK with a nice "comic" look to the color (instead of realistic).

I am 5'11, and used the files straight-up with no rescaling. However, I left out the extension piece on the back bicep loop to reduce the circumference.

d72ey.jpg

If I run out of time, I am thinking that I might stop with just an upper torso build. Does anyone know a good place to get red pants that would suit the costume??

Last edited:

I am also going to attempt a speed-build right on Stealth's tail.

That exactly what I wanted to hear and hoped for.

I'm chasing Demolition at the moment as motivation :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back