Delete thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Robo3687 - IRON MAN Mark 4/6 Pepakura FOAM Templates -Easy to Build "Green" Versi

?? Not sure what your doing wrong unless your not cutting the angles on the thigh peaces, other then that i never used a heat gun for my armor.

Im cutting my angles in the foam at the edges where needed. but the two areas I have are what causing the "rectangular" shape to happen.

I need to use a heat gun because the "curve" I need is very sharp. I'm building this out for a child.

Re: Robo3687 - IRON MAN Mark 4/6 Pepakura FOAM Templates -Easy to Build "Green" Versi

here is my leg

Thanks for the pic, but because it's painted, I can't see how the edges work on your thigh.

can you show the inside of your leg at those points?

It would help if I could see a 360 view of someone's build, unpainted.

Last edited:

Thanks for the pic, but because it's painted, I can't see how the edges work on your thigh.

can you show the inside of your leg at those points?

It would help if I could see a 360 view of someone's build, unpainted.

when i get home i'll take a pic of the inside and post it, i'll also see if i took any pics of when it wa unpainted.

when i get home i'll take a pic of the inside and post it, i'll also see if i took any pics of when it wa unpainted.

thanks for your help. The inside will let me know if my angles are correct.

Thanks that helps a lot. Are you able to provide what it looks on the inside?

ETA: Subscribed to your thread. Its a nice clean build.

Sorry, I don't have any pics of the inside. :(

Thank you for subbing.

Getting there, im not happy with all my imperfections that painting is showing up but i keep having to remind myself its just for halloween!

Quick tip, i went to my local electrics store and ultra bright LEDs were £2 each (how they ever sell them at that price is beyond me) so i told them to stuff. i went to my local pound shop and found a torch with about 20 ultrabright leds build in and i just canabalized it for the LEDs saving quite a bit of money.

Quick tip, i went to my local electrics store and ultra bright LEDs were £2 each (how they ever sell them at that price is beyond me) so i told them to stuff. i went to my local pound shop and found a torch with about 20 ultrabright leds build in and i just canabalized it for the LEDs saving quite a bit of money.

LOL! Good for you! :coolThat is one of the things that makes this so fun! It is finding ways to innovate and solve problems, even if it is just being over charged for something!:thumbsup
M

painting shoulders and arms at the moment working on right boot monday since i'm off. hopefully i will be complete by moday night :)

Neck done
S95958000.jpg

Hi, I'm new to this thread. Also i would like to point out that I have dyslexia. So if I make any mistakes in my spelling its not that i don't take this thread seriously.

Mark VIII your helmet looks totaly awsome. Whats it made off? Fiberglass or foam?

Also I would like to download the Pepakura templates but i need an account and/or payment to download the files. Is there a way to download the files without payment?

Thank you in advance.
I really would like to get started as soon as possible.

My helmet is resin... as far as the files go they are free. Click on the link and it wil l bring you to 4share.

All you have to do is make a user name and password and you can download them.

Hi, I'm new to this thread. Also i would like to point out that I have dyslexia. So if I make any mistakes in my spelling its not that i don't take this thread seriously.

Mark VIII your helmet looks totaly awsome. Whats it made off? Fiberglass or foam?

Also I would like to download the Pepakura templates but i need an account and/or payment to download the files. Is there a way to download the files without payment?

Thank you in advance.
I really would like to get started as soon as possible.

It's free, you just have to set up an account. Then click down load and your on your way.

My first outing in my completed suit at blockbusters for the realese of the Avengers on blu ray

ironmanblockbuster2-1.jpg

ironmanblockbusters3_zps8febc94a.jpg

What kind of gang sign is that? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back