Mortal Kombat Legacy Scorpion Costume

dark room with blacklights? paint stuff on yourself with tide. the cleaning agent. it should glow in the dark under a blacklight. words, a full body picture of a skeleton, etc.

hows that for fast and cheap?

.....avoid rain........

EDIT: and tide should be invisable when dry,without a black light. experiment first always.

Tabard is pinned together and ready to be sewn. I should have the whole thing done tomorrow. But we shall see. College keeps getting in the way.. (stupid college. Go away for a week.)

stage one of making costumes: make one for yourself

stage two: make yours better , or movie quality

stage three: trick it out with related special effects

stage four: repeat stage one for a girl you like...........

all above stages are in proper order for costume readiness. and remember girls will go in costumes that they might never else go as, as long as they know someone else is going in their theme with them.

girl one: refused to dress up at all

girl one: begged to dress up once she found out she could dress as little red riding hood, with her boyfriend as a big bad wolf.

stage one of making costumes: make one for yourself

stage two: make yours better , or movie quality

stage three: trick it out with related special effects

stage four: repeat stage one for a girl you like...........

all above stages are in proper order for costume readiness. and remember girls will go in costumes that they might never else go as, as long as they know someone else is going in their theme with them.

girl one: refused to dress up at all

girl one: begged to dress up once she found out she could dress as little red riding hood, with her boyfriend as a big bad wolf.

Well I am ALMOST DONE!!! i will Finish this tomorrow. But here is what i have been doing since my last picture update!
Sewing! Not really a fan of it...
8342-sewing-not-really-fan.jpg

The Tri Layers COMPLETE! and are sewn together. Just need to finish up the tail end of it
8345-tri-layer.jpg

I will need help adjusting the belt and stuff to make it pretty. but its lookin alright.
8347-needs-tad-bit-adjusting-but-im-almost-there.jpg

Almost done! needs a tiny bit of adjustments but its getting close! i need to take the pictures at a different angle. I am sorry. Turn your heads. Will get some pics of me all decked out in it tomorrow night. this costume is HEAVY. im gonna be sweating my **** off. Thinking about bringing some cold compresses to i guess.. duct tape to my body.
8346-sideways-almost-done.jpg

When i put it on for the final pics i will have it all done up right. this is going a little bit off course of how i planned it, but hey, if i ever make it in the future. it will be Perfect.

Thanks guys. i'm pretty excited to finish it. today (10/13) is my last day to finish it. I will take pictures when its complete, and i'm sure to get lots of pics from Comic Con. I still need to find some gloves, and pick up some tabis. i would even like to get a better balaclava. too thick, too hot.

Watch Out guys. This costume is a... Head Turner! ba dum Tish!
8365-some-reason-i-cant-get-pics-correct-angle-i-tried-turn-em-guess-costume-head-turner.jpg

I will hide the rope better at Comic-Con
8366-will-hide-rope-kunai-better-morning-when-i-go-all-out.jpg

Kunai On a Rope.
8367-some-poses.jpg

Showin off my Backside
8368-sweet-backside.jpg

8369-yes.jpg

GET OVER HERE
8370-get-over-here.jpg

P.S. not wearing my booties in these pics.
Thanks For all the Support Guys! If you are going to NY Comic Con in the next 3 days, and you see me- say HI and take a pic with me haha.

Here is a pic from comic con. i must have had my picture taken with people over 200 times. I got really good response from the crowd. Really appreciated by people who knew the series it was from. This is my posing with someone dressed as sub zero.
8410-found-sub-zero.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back