Wip: 1:1 landspeeder build

blastmaster

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Well after reading through the Womo68,(Wayne) Landspeeder project thread about 100 times,
I got the bug to go for this build. I received My Landspeeder body Last week on Sept. 20th, my palms were sweating, Very ,Very excited as well as my wife and kids.
So from tuesday till today here is a little list of what I've accomplished.
Bondoed up the body and engine bodies, Mounted engine bodies, cut away left engine body for exposed engine, started on my damage,(nose Dent/Scratch,major scratches on right rear end, right front side damage), I tackled the vents, what a pain. There is a ton to do but this is super fun.
I am dropping the Windshield off to get cut down, it is way to bubbly.
And on ward, here are a few pics up until this evening. Way more to come.
My goal is to have it finished by the end of November at the latest.
Thanks for checking it out!!
AL
Sorry had to pull pics personal reasons.

Last edited:
Hey Al?

You suck.

I mean that with love, covered in a crunchy coating of jealousy.

Wow, that is really awesome! Now, when you say "finished" I hope you know that you will be discovering pieces and tweaking things for a while, even after you have driven it down to my place for a cruise, right? :D

I got a resin restraining bolt for you. Maybe some of the other greeblies, I will have to look.

Oh yeah! I can also see that you are really suffering for space for that thing. Do you need a hand cleaning up all that clutter in the GIANT ****ING HANGAR you have to work in?!?
Wow, just so impressive all around. I am going to go cry myself to sleep now.

Hey Al?

You suck.

I mean that with love, covered in a crunchy coating of jealousy.

Wow, that is really awesome! Now, when you say "finished" I hope you know that you will be discovering pieces and tweaking things for a while, even after you have driven it down to my place for a cruise, right? :D

I got a resin restraining bolt for you. Maybe some of the other greeblies, I will have to look.

Oh yeah! I can also see that you are really suffering for space for that thing. Do you need a hand cleaning up all that clutter in the GIANT ****ING HANGAR you have to work in?!?
Wow, just so impressive all around. I am going to go cry myself to sleep now.

Thanks so much, I'll take all the help I can get, I think I have a handle on the hood greeblies, but Dash, and rear panels I'll need a hand, and the Black boxes on either side of the dash I guess I'll make, I bought some Bug Glove box inserts but they are way to large.
Our space is pretty cluttered in there, Ha!!!!
See ya.

That is so cool. I want one! I'll have to go and read through that landspeeder project you mentioned...not that I'll ever have the money or ability to do it, I just like to admire other people's skills :D

Wow.... Just WOW!

That is looking great AL, thanks for posting!

I received My Landspeeder body Last week

This sounds as if there is a distributor for Landspeeders somewhere... Did I miss something (being a nut for this vehicle myself I am just wondering LOL)?

Cheers!
Falk

Yeah, so where did you get the body? Does someone sell them here? Would love some info on getting one.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back