My 89 BatMobile

Are you the guys who brought the '66 Batmobile to FanExpo Vancouver? I got to sit in it dressed in my '66 Batman! Would love a chance to sit in the '89, for sure-start working on the Tumbler, pleeeeeze!

Don't think I'll make the Fan Expo this year. But I will have my 89 out and about sometime this year....perhaps even in Vancouver. :)

Building a Pro Street style frame for my New 89. 2x4 tubular frame rails this time around with this 4 bar setup for the 9" rear. IFS suspension. My own 89 Bodyshell.
MOLD_89_035.jpg

Last edited:
Yup will do.I incorporated a lot of structural and asthetic improvements in my 89 shell you won't see in any other kit as I wasn't about to spend another 3000 hours getting this next build to the same level as my previous one. For one thing there's no bodywork needed other than to sand and fill the mold lines. One coat of slick sand primer and some block sanding and she'll be ready for a mirror straight finish. Here's my 89 upside down with the wide center sections which also have right angle mounting flanges so the body can be bolted through the center. In the roof section and through the fenders I bonded in large sections of white corematt which acts as a stiffner. Costs more but why not.
BATS_TODAY_MAY_20_2014_063.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back