Slave 1

moffeaton

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm getting closer to being able to start the build!!

slave1vac.jpg

Can you believe it's actually happening?

This has been a year of people letting me down when I need things for clients. Even waving money at them does nothing!

NOTHING!

It feels good to get a little traction.

Really looking forward to this one Jason, lets see if we can make this the thread of 2012.

Hows your feeling re the pulls, are they as good as you hoped, better or worse?

Will let you know when I get them in my hands - this week!

Yeah, I'm just going to start building and see what happens, lol!

Aw, man, that's a lovely start, J. Can't wait to see what you do with this.

And don't get me started about people letting you down. You gotta have friends, but be careful with "friends." And in my experience there's nothing better than good ol' self-sufficiency and initiative in this hobby. Of course, you're not lacking in either, IMO.

Let me know if I can help with this one.

This will be epic, i can feel it in my left hip pocket :behave
You gots the donors J, just needs your flair, wow, its really going to happen

Lee

These are too thin, you can tell from pics - but they're test pulls, to gauge accuracy (hope to god I got that skirt revision correct), and general "feel"... these will be the practice pulls. The sexy ones will be thicker.

(that's what she said!)

Ahh got ya J. So are you double skinning the skirt, i thought at one point we, or more so Allan lol, got to seeing two forms layed over to make the skirt, maybe to make it stronger?
Ya know, it would be a hoot ib itseld just to knock up that cockpit module, hmm, or maybe, then cast it?

Lee

True J, could have wayyy more info/ref on her. That said, just look at what info you DO have now, enough to make this pretty much definitive with your nimble fingers.
Its funny, but out of all the mind bending sub assemblies in her, its the wings, building those would be an awesome job, so many layers, so many undercuts, ill stop there before i have an accident :lol

Lee

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back