Spider-man themed bathroom! :) Added a new pic!

rileyreplicas

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Wanted to show some pics of a Spider-man themed wall panel I made.

I had a friend who wanted to decorate a room in her house for her husband who is a HUGE Spider-man fan so I made this wall panel for the room. I went with a faux brick wall theme with Spideys villains bursting through the wall! I have The Sandman, The Lizard, Doc Ock and The Green Goblin represented. I also have some shelves made with webs on them for him to display his statues on along with a few picture frames with webs on them to showcase copies of Amazing Fantasy number 15 along with Amazing Spider-man number 252 which shows the black costume.

Enjoy the pics and thanks for looking :)
P1010012-2.jpg

P1010011-1.jpg

P1010004-1.jpg

P1010005-2.jpg

P1010006-2.jpg

Just wanted to add pics of the wall installed in the cutomers....bathroom! Pretty unusual place but I tink it turned out OK :)

P1010002-1.jpg

P1010003-1.jpg

P1010004-2.jpg

P1010008-4.jpg

P1010007-3.jpg

P1010005-3.jpg

P1010009-3.jpg

I made a new panel to go on the door, the alien symbiote :)

P1010001-1.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Spider-man themed wall panel, PICS!

That's awesome Tom. Is that the HULK fist toy that you used for the Sandman?

Yep, that is a hulk toy hand painted with sand texture paint :) I used a ton of stuff lying around the house for this project. My friend didn't have a ton of money for this so it was a very tight budget on this build :)

That's fantastic work! I would love to see finished pics of it placed with the shelves. Or even just pics of the shelves themseleves.

Yep, that is a hulk toy hand painted with sand texture paint :) I used a ton of stuff lying around the house for this project. My friend didn't have a ton of money for this so it was a very tight budget on this build :)

That is brilliant! You did a fantastic job with "stuff lying around the house". :thumbsup

Thanks for the kind words guys! Other items I had around the house used in this piece :

Old Star Wars Klaatu Mask that I used for the Lizard eye. Clear dome that I then painted to make it look like a reptile eye.

Clamps for the Doc Ock pinchers and vacuum cleaner hose. PVC fittings for the hard sections of the arms.

Pumpkin from last Halloween.

The main things I had to buy was the brick panel sheet from Lowe's, foam to make the panel have thickness to it and then wood for the girders :)

Last edited:
Re: Spider-man themed bathroom! :) PICS!

that's not the first place where i would have put it...but if he likes it, who am i to disagree? :lol

but anyway, it turned out great!

Re: Spider-man themed bathroom! :) PICS!

Nice Richard! Especially on the budget your friend had. I bet he about crapped his pants...

Good thing it's a bathroom eh? :angel

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back