Studio Scale AT-ST under construction!

I am on it as well. Not sure which version yet. Would love to see some close up comparsions. It's gonna be a great kit......I know for sure :love

You're in luck, I've been collecting ATST pics for a couple years now. :)

esb-atst.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stormy320 @ Nov 22 2006, 05:09 AM) [snapback]1363314[/snapback]</div>
Does anyone have a good picture of the ESB version?
[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Meridian @ Nov 22 2006, 05:56 AM) [snapback]1363331[/snapback]</div>
You're in luck, I've been collecting ATST pics for a couple years now. :)

esb-atst.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stormy320 @ Nov 22 2006, 05:09 AM) [snapback]1363314[/snapback]
Does anyone have a good picture of the ESB version?
[/b]
[/b][/quote]
Hi can we see the differnces in the esb at-st and the rotj at-st

Also STEVE Put me down for one I don't know which one as of now

Thanks
mark

Guys, update. The legs have been sent off to be molded by the master who molded the Probe Droid Legs. Thanks Mike. Once a set of legs are complete I will have him send them to the fellow thats mastering the ESB version for modification.

I will be doing the Bodies and heads. The neck shroud will be done in black rtv so it will allow movement.

Will post pics when I have some new info.

Steve

Damn man. To hunt down all those kit parts, what a nightmare. But it pays off in the end after seeing the build up's of your TIE's.

atst_rotj.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stormy320 @ Nov 22 2006, 05:09 AM) [snapback]1363314[/snapback]</div>
Hi can we see the differnces in the esb at-st and the rotj at-st

Also STEVE Put me down for one I don't know which one as of now

Thanks
mark
[/b]

Color me extremely interested. I would love both, but it really depends on when these guys will be ready, so it may just be the one, but not sure which one. Looking forward to future posts.

Steveo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(steveo @ Nov 22 2006, 08:39 PM) [snapback]1363750[/snapback]</div>
Color me extremely interested. I would love both, but it really depends on when these guys will be ready, so it may just be the one, but not sure which one. Looking forward to future posts.

Steveo
[/b]
Hi steve I have decided on the ROTJ......So put me down for the ROTJ ..And will the windows open on these
kits
Thanks
Mark

I think it might've been pacing.. the ESB AT-ST's have much longer legs and move much faster from the small scene on Hoth where you see one walking ahead of an AT-AT. The ROTJ versions have shorter legs, move slower and seem more fitted for the scenes on Endor IMO.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stormy320 @ Nov 23 2006, 02:02 AM) [snapback]1363990[/snapback]</div>
Wow - tough call - wonder why the made the ROTJ ones different??
[/b]

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back