Studio Scale AT-ST under construction!

<div class='quotetop'>(swpropmaker @ Sep 20 2006, 12:38 PM) [snapback]1323211[/snapback]</div>
Some of you have emailled wanting to know if Tox is the pattern maker and I have to say he is not. This is a seperate AT-ST kit project.

[/b]

Yes I'm not. Mine will not be a kit, it's just for movie purpose.

Anyway, keep up the good work here .

Tox

[edit] Wow I really appreciate those words from the guy who built the better SS TIE . Thanks Steve :D

Tox,

Cant imagine you have any time to build other stuff.. you are a machine. I have been following your SD build and have to say that is the most impressive scratch I have seen in a long time. Congrats on the progress.. I should have the legs and feet soon maybe can save you some time building yours.. shoot me a PM and we can talk off thread.

Steve

It's offical. We will offer both the ESB and ROTJ AT-STs. Things are moving along nicley. I will post pictures, good close ups on the legs. Each AT-ST is different. There a several differences between the two so both have to be made as complete individuals. They will sell as individuals or you can get a price break getting them both togther. They will be like $350 - $400 each maybe both $650 or something like that. I let you all know when we get closer for release. We are trying to make sure these can me made to be posable to match the filming minature. Check back tonight for pics of the legs.

Steve

<div class='quotetop'>(Spiker @ Oct 26 2006, 06:30 PM) [snapback]1345348[/snapback]</div>
Steve, please count me in for 1 ROTJ :)

Thanks,
Philip
[/b]
Ahh c'mon, the ESB, shes got better legs, long and they go alllll the way to the top :lol

lee

Depending on when its ready to go and what my bank account looks like I'll get both versions. If its in bad shape (the bank acocunt) I'll have to suffer with just an ROTJ version ;)

Jedi Dade

I think I developed obsessive compulsive disorder.. I check
the forum about 2 times a day waiting for the new pictures. :)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back