Good refs on blue ray

Agreed - the original Millenium Falcon rocks. And I prefer the larger, original model as well, complete with its unique details, markings, and lighting. Before the mods. I think it looked faster than when they added those boxes later.

Are they any clear reference pics showing the Falcon sans boxes? I couldn't really tell during the movie.

Found some, and come to think about it I did notice.....I just couldn't tell what was different. The shot of the Falcon landing in the Death Star bay shows it verrry clearly.

Last edited:
I think I'm partial to the ESB model, and I like fries...

Btw, that shot of the Falcon parking in the Death Star always floats my boat!:thumbsup

I have a bunch of SW BR screen grabs I can share. I'll post them later tonight.

Jess
Oh man, I can't wait! :cool

TheWhiteGrail said:
that shot of the Falcon parking in the Death Star always floats my boat!
Yes, that is one of those memorable Star Wars moments that really made its mark, especially when coupled with the maestro John Williams' music and Ben Burtt's sound effects!

Welcome! Was beginning to think nobody noticed. :)

Use the download link at top of the page, collects them all in 1080 x 1920

The Red 5 paintjob's had a lot of bad press on this board, but I gotta say, that starboard fuse wall looks mighty inviting on those archives pics... and the shape of that fuse, oh boy, the shape...

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back