Point Break (Post-release)

Re: Point Break remake is confirmed

what a joke - need say no more - why would i want to see a remake of this - once again lack of ideas from hollywood

Bizarre. Do they just own the rights and it saves money?
The movie wasn't special at all, well other then Gary Busey. I keed I keed.

Bizarre. Do they just own the rights and it saves money?
The movie wasn't special at all, well other then Gary Busey. I keed I keed.

maybe they found all the original props in a warehouse lol

One of the most unintentionally funny movies I have ever seen. No way they can top it. :lol

I cannot even fake surprise. I wonder if they will use the same presidents?

When am I going to get "I Dream of Jeanie" the movie?

This movie's about as good as it can be. Take that however you want.

No reason to spend so much money re-doing it - you may as well just re-release it.

Nuclear_Facepalm_Poster_by_Nianden.jpg

Exclusive details have begun to emerge about the cast and plot of this reimagining, the setting has been shifted from the beaches of Southern California to the Florida Keys, the remake follows closely to the original exploring the high octane bank robbing surfing underground but this time they accidental steal money from a Colombian drug cartel and a corrupt DEA agent named Riptide played by Nicolas Cage.

The pivotal role of conflicted FBI agent Johnny Utah will be portrayed by Robert Pattinson while the charismatic Bodhi will be played by Paul Walker who are both involved in a love triangle with Tyler Endicott played by you guessed it Kristen Stewart. And finally rounding out the cast as mentor and fellow agent Angelo Pappas is up and coming lunatic Charlie Sheen.

Point Break is one of my huge guilty pleasure movies from my teen years! Another pointless, lame remake I'll be passing on.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back