only online....

The Hatbox Ghost Tee for Adults - The Haunted Mansion - Limited Availability | Tees, Tops & Shirts | Disney Store

Magic in the details...

Created especially for Disneyland Resort

Limited availability for one week only, from Thursday, August 8, 2013 to Thursday, August 15, 2013.

Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.

Screen art
Glow-in-the-dark eyes
Ribbed crew neck
Artist Casey Jones was inspired by vintage illustrations from The Story and Song of The Haunted Mansion LP
Celebrating the 44th anniversary of The Haunted Mansion's opening day at Disneyland; August 9, 1969
Available only at DisneyStore.com
The bare necessities

100% cotton
Imported

Haunted Mansion Wallpaper, raised relief iPhone 5 cases have started popping on eekBay (50-70ish...sheesh pirates!). Anyone close to D-Land know if they are still available?

Rob

Sent from [location encrypted]...somewhere on the Tharkside of Barsoom ;)

Last edited:
So this is at D23 expo…
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376026252.760325.jpg

i prefer the look and feel of the original Hatbox Ghost....maybe seeing it in person will change my mind

i hear they are adding new items to this year's nightmare before christmas holiday....maybe this is one of the surprises....

this explains the hatbox ghost shirt and the annual pass holder hatbox ghost pin

here is the video

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer the look of the original as well, but this is certainly interesting. I'm curious to see if anything comes of this, or if it's simply for the show. Supposedly it's just a modified/redressed Lincoln animatronic.

Few new items showing up on eekBay...singing busts ornament set and a new shot glass with the Hitchhiking Ghosts and Leota.

Rob

Haunted Mansion Wallpaper, raised relief iPhone 5 cases have started popping on eekBay (50-70ish...sheesh pirates!). Anyone close to D-Land know if they are still available?

Rob

The iPhone cases are still available. They have them for iPhone 5 and 4s. Retail cost is 34.95

They have a lot of the iphone 5 cases and a handful of the 4s. They are great.

Thanks for the data! Hmmm....I'll be there in about ten days...to call or wait? That is the question ;)

Rob

This would make a great poster.
Maybe could paint the wall with some blackboard paint and do this up on it with coloured chalk. That would be pretty cool. Pity I can't draw for crap

definitely going in the bedroom next to the other haunted mansion items...

disney store is having an exclusive Hatbox Ghost shirt to celebrate the Disneyland's Haunted Mansion Anniversary this week.....

shirt will be on sale tomorrow

http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag3/EvilRocketeer/HTS273943LARGE_zpsab409f87.jpg

digger.jpg
Very, very new to this. Just completed the rebuild of my gravedigger. Have loved the Haunted Mansion since I first saw it. Hoping to have the time now to rebuild the dog and complete the figures for this year. This site inspired me to get back to my collection.

a while ago........I was able to identify the Sundial in front of the Disneyland's Haunted Mansion......

it is a virginia metalcrafters sundial item 23-1.....be careful on purchasing one.....there is another sundial that looks exactly the same but has a different quote on the bottom....the right one says "grow old along with me the best is yet to be"

9a266e54-6b66-4bd9-81c5-49811772a5e1_zpsd872e657.jpg

picture of the sundial in front of the HM

sundial_zpsdf154a85.jpg

Excellent! Did not know that about the sundial! :D

Rob

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back