What do they call the wallpaper?

Ok, I found it...
Here's the link...
Haunted Mansion Wallpaper wallpaper by mellymellow for sale on Spoonflower - custom wallpaperHaunted Mansion Wallpaper wallpaper by mellymellow for sale on Spoonflower - custom wallpaper

It looks simplified. I'm ordering a swatch of it anyway though...

This is the stuff I ordered and have framed in my pics.

Freaky eyes custom digital wallpaper | Custom digital wallpaper and borders
Yeah you can tell it's wrong because it's symmetrical. Your second link is the correct pattern. :thumbsup

I love everyone's collections! I have to agree though, the one piece that would be great to have would be this:

2412003081_f494c049c9.jpg

Anybody have any leads?

It's the one piece everyone wants, but doesn't seem to want to pay for. :)

I ran an interest thread for these a couple months ago and it fell flat.

-Rylo

I love everyone's collections! I have to agree though, the one piece that would be great to have would be this:

2412003081_f494c049c9.jpg

Anybody have any leads?

What do they call the wallpaper?

Ok, I found it...
Here's the link...
Haunted Mansion Wallpaper wallpaper by mellymellow for sale on Spoonflower - custom wallpaperHaunted Mansion Wallpaper wallpaper by mellymellow for sale on Spoonflower - custom wallpaper

It looks simplified. I'm ordering a swatch of it anyway though...

This is the stuff I ordered and have framed in my pics.

Freaky eyes custom digital wallpaper | Custom digital wallpaper and borders

How was that sample of the $60 per roll wallpaper? I also got a sample from designyourwalls.com and absolutely love it, but at $6.50 a sq ft, it's too expensive for my budget.

On a side note, has anyone attempted making these?

8269452434_025572e635_o.png

After realizing that it would run me about $800 to wallpaper my office, I'm thinking of other touches that are more affordable and could make the space look great.

I have a casting of the wood detail from the load area hall...not sure where it is, somewhere in a tub of castings and molds from my time at WDW. I'll see if I can find it next time I'm out to my storage unit.

I have a casting of the wood detail from the load area hall...not sure where it is, somewhere in a tub of castings and molds from my time at WDW. I'll see if I can find it next time I'm out to my storage unit.

If you find it, I'd love to get a copy...granted, I'm a newbie here, but nevertheless it's a piece I'd love to have in my collection.

hello all i thought someone might like this was doing a stamp for a friend of the wallpaper and converted the image of to a vector for adobe illustrator

I recently came across a mold that someone made of what appears to be a banshee face from the Mansion. Only problem I'm having is determining what material it's made from.

8289186151_141701667d_o.jpg

I'd hate to try and make a casting and have the wrong materials destroy the mold (Forgive my newbie-ness).

Anyone have any ideas as to what it's made of?

8290250352_c2f5ff0257_o.jpg

I just picked one up last night from a seller in north Hollywood, ca. It's a beautiful casting, second generation mold. Extremely happy with it, the paint/weathering is amazing.

He may make more available on eBay, but he wasn't sure when. He also had sold some mini gargoyles that he had sculpted awhile back. Equally as nice.

I made my own version of the Wallpaper Creature pattern.

MOD EDIT: Please do not attempt to sell outside of the Junkyard, thanks.

WallpaperCreature_LT_REPEAT_zps286e0067.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back