Incredible work!!! Are you selling these or offering the files? Just curious as there will be people interested for sure. Too large for anywhere in my house personally, but there will be people looking to get a set :)

Hey Everyone.....

Just posting the first one I have finished framing:love I will be making a YouTube Video of all of my paintings soon after they are all finished being framed. These Paintings are HUGE... With frame they tower to almost 9foot. Right now working on Changing Portraits "June-December" and "The Gorgon" Cheers...

http://www.therpf.com/attachment.ph...achmentid=109885&stc=1&d=13459544451345954445

I have been working on adding two more tombstones to the yard display this year. I finished Mr. Sewell a couple weeks ago and got Brother Claude carved up today.

8C43C2DC-6C20-41D1-8C0E-CBE2CED6D47F-275-000000769EA50EA1.jpg

43FAD80B-A05E-4CBB-8FB6-898A0BF5807D-275-0000007694B6D8D9.jpg

Thanks,

-Eric

Hello Eric, I do commissioned work but have not done any of the HM as commission. I am working on my office themed room and will be designing many of the props painted, sculpted, and built much work will be going into it... I am right at the moment painting two more paintings and working on sculpting the Candle Gargoyles which like these will be hard to tell the difference. My first attempt at painting anything HM was in University. I have come a long way since doing those but they are quite good! They would not fit into my room so I will be eventually offering them to a good home in the near future. Two are stretched the other two still have to be, I am not sure where I will be offering them but they will go up one at a time and once the set is gone... its gone... I set up a page and will be posting here and will be posting all of the rest of my paintings and props I am doing... In the end I will be taking photos and vid's of the room and post them there. Cheers and Thanks for all of your complements! Cheers. The Grinning Raven Manor

Hey Everyone...
Just dropped in to give a quick note.... I was in a bad car accident and my car was totaled! :'( Put me behind on my work I needed done before Halloween.... I put up a new FB page for Haunted Mansion Fans. Will be putting all of my new work I am sculpting, painting etc there. Also some DIY's for the crafty people... Hope to see all of you there.... Right now working on the Dueling Ghosts. Not really any good photos out there on the actual paintings so doing what I can. Also Finished up painting all but two of the changing portraits and have all 4 of the stretching portraits almost have those all framed. Was sculpting the Gargoyles before the wreck I am doing the HM Gargoyles and also my own twist on the Gargoyles that I will be selling... They are Pretty Cool!!! And yes they will be electric candle holding Gargoyles... With REALLY cool Faces!!! Cheers Joel The Grinning Raven Manor | Facebook

JW - Just took a look at your Facebook page...very interesting. I'm wondering if you simply blew up my artwork for the Pre-Opening sign I showed off here on the RPF and traced it out for your 'spooky sign'. There are some striking similarities on the bat at the top to mine which I placed some tells in which are different from the original DL sign, and the proportions for the curves in the outer shape are spot on...since the only photos of the actual sign available show it at an angle with distortion I tend to believe it might be impossible to accomplish the same curves by hand in such a precise manner,...if this is the case, I'm somewhat dismayed that you're passing others work, even if only in part, as your own and then distributing it to the world. Your thoughts?

Does anyone have clear and large pictures of the Corridor Wall Portraits?

Here are a few I found online......

Not sure how to upload a pdf file on here, so i took a screengrab
Screenshot2012-09-26at15117PM_zps98de0281.png

cod_king_zps2a260615.jpg

cool wallpaper from doombuggies.com
corridor1_1024_zps235aa512.jpg

Ok, here's my display so far...
This is a combination of real castings...Highly modded action figures...paper models, wallpaper samples...and collectable memorabilia...and the doombuggy is sculpted from sculpey and wire... ;)

I plan to build a working full size clock next year :)
I have become absolutely fascinated with it.

dsc01220a1rs.jpg

dsc01024rs.jpg

dsc01212rs.jpg

dsc01056rs.jpg

dsc01100rscprs.jpg

dsc01080rs.jpg

dsc01183rs.jpg

dsc01111rs.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back