I was there Sundat afternoon and the had not opened the store yet. The store was opening at the party that night :(
Anyone who got in, did they have the plaques for sale?

I was there Sundat afternoon and the had not opened the store yet. The store was opening at the party that night :(
Anyone who got in, did they have the plaques for sale?

Take a look at the link in my post. It would seem the plaques are available in the store. At least they have some around the shop. :D

Sean

I was just looking at that myself; extremely disappointed to see that. :( I've been wanting a 1:1 of these for sooooo long. I'm actually going to be at DL next week--going to have to ask around!
They sell the full size plaque at Disneyana on Main Street, though they usually sell out quickly so if you see it don't hesitate. I'm certain the version on their website is the same 1:1 plaque, just an error with the listed dimensions.

I was just looking at that myself; extremely disappointed to see that. :( I've been wanting a 1:1 of these for sooooo long. I'm actually going to be at DL next week--going to have to ask around!

The size was a typo as far as I know (I told their customer service about it and they said they would fix it). It's about 13x23 inches, so full sized. But it's now sold out on the website. Will probably be back in stock, I'd imagine, but you can also order by phone. That's how I got mine- they had one in stock but took my order and shipped when it was in stock. The phone number is on their website.

Sean

They sell the full size plaque at Disneyana on Main Street, though they usually sell out quickly so if you see it don't hesitate. I'm certain the version on their website is the same 1:1 plaque, just an error with the listed dimensions.

The size was a typo as far as I know (I told their customer service about it and they said they would fix it). It's about 13x23 inches, so full sized. But it's now sold out on the website. Will probably be back in stock, I'd imagine, but you can also order by phone. That's how I got mine- they had one in stock but took my order and shipped when it was in stock.

Ah, dang, thanks guys. They had it in stock last night, but I didn't pull the trigger, worried about the size. I'll give them a call. Worst case, I'll troll Main Street next week.

Called today and confirmed it's out of stock at DisneyStore. FYI- they wouldn't allow me to backorder, and said to watch the site to see if it comes available again. :(

Can't believe I did not find this thread sooner!

I'll be at Disney World on Oct 18th and making sure to hit the NEW Haunted Mansion store Momento Mori Shop!

My wallet is going to HATE me.

I went to Momento Mori today. It was amazing! I bought the plaque, busts, bookends, one of each placemat, the stretch room napkins, and soundtrack. I also got my photo taken. I'm excited to see what new things they create.

I went to Momento Mori today. It was amazing! I bought the plaque, busts, bookends, one of each placemat, the stretch room napkins, and soundtrack. I also got my photo taken. I'm excited to see what new things they create.

Did they have a lot of the plaques?

They didn't have the boxes on the shelves. I asked them for one and they went into the back for it. One girl seemed unsure if they had them, so the stock might be low. I didn't want to take any chances by passing it up.

Wife's new HM letter carrier crossbody Dooney came the other day. Just in time for our DLR trip starting Monday.

DSC_4545%20(Large).jpg

When I was at the HM shop I measured the plaques and the ones they sell are smaller than the actual plaques in case people were thinking they were the same size.

Monday mornings around 4 am Eastern is when new items go up on the site.

Good tip! I've been reloading that page every day for a few weeks now, and no luck. I'm always up really late, and am on the West coast, so that timing works well for me. I'll start checking before I go to bed. Haha!

I was at Disneyland two weeks back, and the store there *does* sell them, but they're out of stock until sometime in November, they said. Though, I still checked with them every morning when I entered the park. Can't remember the name of the store, but it's off the right-hand entrance, by where the hall of presidents is. They have other HM stuff, just not the plaque. Also an awesome display of the gargoyle, roped off, and in a giant safe vault (for whatever reason, they're expensive, but not gold).

They have other HM stuff, just not the plaque. Also an awesome display of the gargoyle, roped off, and in a giant safe vault (for whatever reason, they're expensive, but not gold).
Any chance I could talk you into taking a bunch of photos of the gargoyle?

kevfla I'd be more than happy to, however I'm back home in Seattle now. :(

But, I'll be returning to Disneyland over Spring Break, if you're still looking for pictures by then. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
That'd be awesome! Thanks so much. I have been wanting to attempt to sculpt a gargoyle but all the photos I can find are from below (because they're up high) LOL.

Does anyone know the measurements of the HM entrance gate columns? Height, width? What about the gate and fence? 24 rows of brick, not sure of brick size, maybe 3 inches? That's 6 feet. But I'm not sure of the very bottom. Can estimate the cap stone.

attachment-1.jpg

Sean

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back