I assume they are in Florida as the photos in four posts above show the description, Lake Buena Vista address and Gallery logo from the Disney Marketplace at Downtown Disney here in Florida.

I hope to get over there Monday so I'll see if they have any.

I got mine today. I'm not sure I want to risk it hanging on the wall. can someone recommend a heavy duty stand?

I hope to get over there Monday so I'll see if they have any.

I was there today and no shop in the Disney Marketplace had them.
They had the other stuff like the hour glass, jewelry box, candlestick and a cool wallpaper print blanket, but sadly no plaques :(

I was there today and no shop in the Disney Marketplace had them.
They had the other stuff like the hour glass, jewelry box, candlestick and a cool wallpaper print blanket, but sadly no plaques :(

me too. I even ask someone who works at the Art of Disney and then just looked at me like I was crazy.

me too. I even ask someone who works at the Art of Disney and then just looked at me like I was crazy.

My experience too :lol
I asked at a few other stores there as well and they all had no clue what the sign even looked like let alone that Disney is selling them.

My experience too :lol
I asked at a few other stores there as well and they all had no clue what the sign even looked like let alone that Disney is selling them.
Yup, I had to show the guy at the Art of Disney a photo of the sign on my phone and he looked at it like it was from another planet or something. I asked a girl in the Christmas store and she said she had no idea where to get one of those,but did tell me she heard a rumor that a Haunted Mansion store was opening next to the Haunted Mansion. :lol I thought this was well know and confirmed a long time ago. I didn't even see the Haunted Mansion Magic Bands when I was there...
I did get to see an incredible Super Moon rising while I was there :thumbsup

I just checked the DisneyStore.com website and they have some new goodies listed in the Haunted Mansion Collection. Some stretching room inspired canvases that are only available for a few days.

Bad news for those who did not get a plaque.... I just spoke with Disney Merchandise and they will not be allowed to sell it again until after November, if it all. There will be a huge Haunted Mansion event at that time and the company decided not to sell any more until the event is over, and if they don't sell them out at the event. :(

That explains why they are not around the park shops right now and not even employees know about them.

Any chance somebody going to the parks this weekend? I need a particular photo taken for scale purposes for an upcoming project. If so, please PM me.

-Eric

I went last friday and was able to get one. I got it at the disneyana (i think) shop.. the one they moved to the front entrance on the right of main street, where they keep all the statues and art work - next to the lincoln stuff. They had all sorts of mansion stuff. I even grabbed some huge awesome wallpaper coffee mugs. They only had a few more boxes left of the mansion sign, and the guys said they go quick each time they get them in. I have a feeling it's probably the only place they sell it at in disneyland. The other shops don't really have space for it to sit and be packed up. At this place, they open it up and show it to you to show you there is no damage, etc, and then box it up. The wall hanger part did look VERY small.. wish there was a better way to display it on the wall that didn't risk screwing it up.. :(

I went last friday and was able to get one. I got it at the disneyana (i think) shop.. the one they moved to the front entrance on the right of main street, where they keep all the statues and art work - next to the lincoln stuff. They had all sorts of mansion stuff. I even grabbed some huge awesome wallpaper coffee mugs. They only had a few more boxes left of the mansion sign, and the guys said they go quick each time they get them in. I have a feeling it's probably the only place they sell it at in disneyland. The other shops don't really have space for it to sit and be packed up. At this place, they open it up and show it to you to show you there is no damage, etc, and then box it up. The wall hanger part did look VERY small.. wish there was a better way to display it on the wall that didn't risk screwing it up.. :(

I assume in California. I wish I could find one in Florida. They are on eBay for almond double after paying shipping.

yeah, this was disneyland. I think they will get easier to find in the future. Everyone went nuts for the gargoyle candlestick holders too, but they are everywhere now. I remember people charging 200 for something that runs like 34 bucks with my discount. It was just crazy. I'd keep checking that disney product phone number that i've seen posted on here before. They are usually really helpful in trying to track stuff down.

yeah, this was disneyland. I think they will get easier to find in the future. Everyone went nuts for the gargoyle candlestick holders too, but they are everywhere now. I remember people charging 200 for something that runs like 34 bucks with my discount. It was just crazy. I'd keep checking that disney product phone number that i've seen posted on here before. They are usually really helpful in trying to track stuff down.

Yeah I called them and they said they cannot sell them until after the haunted mansion anniversary party in November.

What appears to be a half-size plaque is on disneystore.com right now selling for $95. The listing indicates it's 12"H x 8"W.

http://www.disneystore.com/the-haunted-mansion-wall-sign/mp/1364498/1000247/

Unless there's a new smaller sign being sold for the same price as the bigger signs then the measurements listed on the website are wrong (I notified their customer service about it). I was able to get a sign over the phone a month ago for the same price ($95). It measures about 13 inches by 23 inches.

While I'm here the new Haunted Mansion store opened at Disneyworld, I guess. If anyone is going to any Disney park I am looking for two of these keychains. Can anyone help?

DSCN3546.jpg

Sean

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back