For $95??? What a great price. I might have to hit all of Disney World shops this week and see if they carry them.
I have wanted a full size one for so long but couldn't stomach spending $200-300 for one.
Under $100? Yes please! :lol

Thanks for the info and pics! Looks great! So glad it's full size. So currently these are only available at Disneyana in the Disneyland park?

Sean
As far as I know. I have no idea if they're being sold at Walt Disney World yet. Supposedly they have no plans to sell them online, but I'm not sure if that cast member actually knows this for a fact or is just blowing smoke.

It's important to note when comparing this to higher end fiberglass pulls you're talking about an apples and oranges comparison as far as materials and finish goes. But, there's no doubt if you're just looking for something to go on the wall that 95.00 is a great deal. I'm gonna grab a few for trades and **** down the road. :thumbsup

For $95??? What a great price. I might have to hit all of Disney World shops this week and see if they carry them.
I have wanted a full size one for so long but couldn't stomach spending $200-300 for one.
Under $100? Yes please! :lol

It's important to note when comparing this to higher end fiberglass pulls you're talking about an apples and oranges comparison as far as materials and finish goes. But, there's no doubt if you're just looking for something to go on the wall that 95.00 is a great deal. I'm gonna grab a few for trades and **** down the road. :thumbsup

Oh, I am sure. I want one just to hang. Your fiberglass ones look way better though :)
Trust me.... If the wife didn't have my wallet locked in her safety deposite box, I will opt for the one you are selling right now :lol

I'm hearing from a couple people that they sold out at Disneyland yesterday fairly quickly...It's not limited edition but these may become difficult to find for a while. Hopefully they can replenish stock quick enough to keep up with demand.

I just called Disney Merchadise Services (877 560 6477) and was able to order the plaque over the phone without spending $150 to enter the park on the off chance the store there might have it. Just tell them you're looking for the 45th anniversary Haunted Mansion plaque for $95 and they can find the item in their system.

Sean

I just called Disney Merchadise Services (877 560 6477) and was able to order the plaque over the phone without spending $150 to enter the park on the off chance the store there might have it. Just tell them you're looking for the 45th anniversary Haunted Mansion plaque for $95 and they can find the item in their system.

Sean

I tried this myself in the AM (18th) was told it was sold out, but they would let me know when it came back into stock ( took my name and number) so much for that!

They were back in stock at the park this morning, and promptly sold out again. No telling how long it'll be before they've got a reliable supply.

A quick warning to everyone, the hanger on the back is not secure. DO NOT hang it using that hanger. Mine both feel pretty loose to the touch so I didn't put them up yet, but a friend of mine did and his broke loose and fell off the wall after a day or two, luckily the plaque wasn't damaged. The screws they used to secure the hanger are TINY and nowhere near adequate for the load, they ripped right out of the wood backing on my friend's plaque. I'm probably going to remove the backing material, and mount a hanger directly into the resin and add some rubber bumpers to keep it from scratching the wall or moving around.

I was in Disneyland the last two days, and did not see any of the full-sized plaques. They did have quite a few of the new design T-Shirts, but not any of the newer merchandise I've seen on FB and the Disney Blog. I was hoping for the Bat Stanchion Ice Cube Trays, the newest Coffee Cup, and some of the dinnerware/table linen items. I'll be back there next week...hopefully some will have shown up by then :D

Rob

P.S. I'll try and attach a photo my latest attempt at the Master Gracey Stone and my initial attempt at the Humor-Crypts ;)

Sent from [location encrypted]...somewhere on the Tharkside of Barsoom ;)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1408720636.717778.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1408720636.717778.jpg
    1,014.5 KB · Views: 305
The hook will pull out from what I read in another thread.

I'm wondering if WDW will have them or if it will just be a WDL item. I did a search for the bar code and found a bill of lading that showed a shipment arrived in Florida back in July so I'm hopeful.

The hook will pull out from what I read in another thread.

I'm wondering if WDW will have them or if it will just be a WDL item. I did a search for the bar code and found a bill of lading that showed a shipment arrived in Florida back in July so I'm hopeful.

I assume they are in Florida as the photos in four posts above show the description, Lake Buena Vista address and Gallery logo from the Disney Marketplace at Downtown Disney here in Florida.

I wonder what the weight is? That little hook in resin looks destined to fail.
I believe that was already answered and we were warned that these hangers are not reliable ;)

A quick warning to everyone, the hanger on the back is not secure. DO NOT hang it using that hanger. Mine both feel pretty loose to the touch so I didn't put them up yet, but a friend of mine did and his broke loose and fell off the wall after a day or two, luckily the plaque wasn't damaged. The screws they used to secure the hanger are TINY and nowhere near adequate for the load, they ripped right out of the wood backing on my friend's plaque. I'm probably going to remove the backing material, and mount a hanger directly into the resin and add some rubber bumpers to keep it from scratching the wall or moving around.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back