Does anyone offer a Haunted Mansion plaque (full size and miniature - maybe 6 or 7 inches tall)? I've seen some on eBay from time to time but don't know if there are any sellers offering inferior casts. Any help much appreciated

Sean

IMO they're all inferior since it's just someone's recreation and not cast from an actual park used plaque. Just my two cents...and I own one. I think everyone uses the same mold or one generation off, so they're all pretty soft looking as far as details go.

Does anyone offer a Haunted Mansion plaque (full size and miniature - maybe 6 or 7 inches tall)? I've seen some on eBay from time to time but don't know if there are any sellers offering inferior casts. Any help much appreciated

Sean

Rylo here on the RPF offers the cleanest you can get. I believe his are pulled direct from an original but you'd have to ask him for sure. I can't recall the details, perhaps he can chime in. He posts them up every now and then in the junkyard finished and unfinished, just keep an eye out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Ezra or Hatbox Ghost head with glowing effect!
photo 4.JPG

Just my plaque.
Not sure everyone realized it has been completely modified.

Check it out and tell me what you think:

The Plaque you see here is the licensed Plaque with a custom sound board.
Original sound hardware broke, so we replaced it with a custom board, and found the sound files on the internet.
Wehad to mix the music, and narrative separately.

Listen to it, it is not the same as it was commercially, it is much louder and clearer, and the narrative is different.

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up a few and turned one into my doorbell. Well, I actually use it as a garage door opener. :p

I didn't care for the pieces on Ebay. Took me a while to find cleaner pulls. These were used as a display base for an older studio Disney (HM) piece. They make their rounds from time to time.

attachment.php

Sean

Last edited:
I'm really enjoying following this thread. (new member) I just recently completed my own Haunted Mansion entry column for my office. Although I'm not 100% happy with the colors yet, I was way too excited to not get this inside the house. :)

This was created using plywood, pvc pipe, brick veneer, and a modified pedestal light from a home improvement store. (flicker candles added to light for effect)

Last edited:
I'm really enjoying following this thread. (new member) I just recently completed my own Haunted Mansion entry column for my office. Although I'm not 100% happy with the colors yet, I was way too excited to not get this inside the house. :)

This was created using plywood, pvc pipe, brick veneer, and a modified pedestal light from a home improvement store. (flicker candles added to light for effect)

View attachment 338326

Nice!! I saw your thread on Micechat as well. Great work.

Still messing with the candles, but almost there! I'll probably do a dedicated build-thread when I get a little time. I documented assembly pretty well.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Looking good Rylo! I've got plenty of ModernMasters Bronze and patina solution for when I tackle mine :)

Rob

Sent from [location encrypted]...somewhere on the Tharkside of Barsoom ;)

Looking great Rylo! I was actually gonna send you a message soon to see if you had gotten it finished. I've been dying to see one of these completed since I haven't gotten a chance to start mine yet.

Hey guys. . Been workiing on a few props. Here I the HM sign. Casted in solid resin. Measures 22.5 x 13.5. I also sculpted Cousin Maude! She stands 29 inches tall and is 17 inches across. Casted in resin and comes foam filled. And the HBG. Casted in resin and also comes foam filled. Here are some pics and I hope I did them justice!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 110
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    685.3 KB · Views: 99
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    797.6 KB · Views: 100
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 98
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    724 KB · Views: 94
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    807.1 KB · Views: 200
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    585.5 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Hey guys. I'm an artist and love all things HM. Been workiing on a few props. Here I the HM sign. Casted in solid resin. Measures 22.5 x 13.5. I also sculpted Cousin Maude! She stands 29 inches tall and is 17 inches across. Casted in resin and comes foam filled. And the HBG. Casted in resin and also comes foam filled. All are available . Here are some pics and I hope I did them justice!

That is some nice looking work!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back